• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone using Ford Family and Friends plans? Dealer fees?

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Is anybody else using a Ford Family and Friends plan and if so, what are the dealer fees being charged?
Sponsored

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Is anybody else using a Ford Family and Friends plan and if so, what are the dealer fees being charged?
yes I AM going to get the X plan about 4K off the price

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Is there a way for a generic buyer to get that Xplan pricing?
You can join the Mustang Club of America. You have to be a member for several months before you're eligible for the discount plan.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dang if I knew X-Plan was $2k off the GT Premium I would've signed up for MCA a while ago.. it's only $35/year.

My car is supposed to be built next month and then delivered sometime in September.. it's probably too late for me to sign-up.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Dang if I knew X-Plan was $2k off the GT Premium I would've signed up for MCA a while ago.. it's only $35/year.

My car is supposed to be built next month and then delivered sometime in September.. it's probably too late for me to sign-up.
for a 60k stang you get about 4K off

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You do? It says the X-plan price is $44,865 vs the MSRP of $47,015 - so a little over $2k off
Yes that’s for a 47k car, the more expensive the larger the discount.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes that’s for a 47k car, the more expensive the larger the discount.
Yeah it's a pretty big discount then.. I placed my order in May and it's scheduled to be built the week of August 14th. Going to go ahead and cancel my order and place another one next month.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Yeah it's a pretty big discount then.. I placed my order in May and it's scheduled to be built the week of August 14th. Going to go ahead and cancel my order and place another one next month.
you might not have too, if you sign up for MCA today you would be eligible for X-plan October 18th, and some places might work with you since MCA only does yearly subscriptions they could consider that as the "90 day minimum". work with your dealer to figure out

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
you might not have too, if you sign up for MCA today you would be eligible for X-plan October 18th, and some places might work with you since MCA only does yearly subscriptions they could consider that as the "90 day minimum". work with your dealer to figure out
Yeah I subscribed today for a year, so either way I'm going to be a member for a year as I already paid for the entire year. I'll ask my dealer and if they won't accept it then I'll just cancel.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So just got off the phone with the dealer that I ordered from and they don't even accept X-Plan pricing. I called another dealer in my area and they do accept X-Plan.

Looks like I'm going to the back of the line and placing a new order with the other dealer..
Sponsored