• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone using Ford Family and Friends plans? Dealer fees?

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
The current timeline has my Mustang arriving at the dealer in early September. The 90 day mark for my membership is October. I've been waiting since May and unfortunately it looks like I won't be getting my Mustang until the end of the year now.

I knew about X-Plan in May but I noticed that it's just a 0.4% discount. I didn't realize it meant 0.4% under INVOICE; I assumed it was 0.4% under MSRP. I should've just signed up for it back then..
Might be worth communicating with the dealer. They hate cancellations as it counts against them in future allocations. They might be willing to sit on the car for a few weeks before you are ready to finalize the deal & take delivery. Put the ball in their court before you cancel!
Sponsored

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
I believe the block is there. If you start a Build & Price from the X- plan site, all non-DH configs show "Starting X-plan Price:" , but if you build a DH thru the same, you get "Base MSRP Price:"