• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Super minor change, but I was checking the Ford Tracker for my window sticker (was not there) and noticed they updated the photos. They're now smaller, transparent versions of the new Build & Price photos without the backdrop. Thought it was kinda neat and decided to share with the world anyway.

S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP Tracker 1

S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP Tracker 2
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP Tracker 3
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP Tracker 4
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP Tracker 5
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP Tracker Interior
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP 1
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP 2
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP 3
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP 4
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures BnP 5
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures Official Carmine

Here's what the tracker looks like now
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures 1689522287187

And here is what it looked like previously
S650 Mustang Ford Tracker Now Using Build & Price Pictures 1689522356936

Again, super minimal change. Just wanted to point it out for those who care about the little details and differences.
Sponsored

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
yeah, theyve been like that on and off for a few weeks, it seems Ford finally managed to make it so it shows the new ones all the time now

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
It's strange that they just didn't have any pictures on and off for a week at a time (at least when I checked the tracker). Good to see they can render pictures reliably now I guess lol.

Side note Apeman, I'm right behind you in production, let's hope they keep to their production schedule next week (and clear OKTB this week)

OP
OP
Apeman

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's strange that they just didn't have any pictures on and off for a week at a time (at least when I checked the tracker). Good to see they can render pictures reliably now I guess lol.

Side note Apeman, I'm right behind you in production, let's hope they keep to their production schedule next week (and clear OKTB this week)
My production date is up a week from before. The email said it was 7-31, then the tracker was blank, and now it's at 7-24.

I don't mind if it takes a little bit longer, I hit a bump in my financial situation, and had to dip into my down payment fund. Would like to build that up and get it as fat as possible before the car arrives. But the longer I wait, the worse the weather will start to get here in Utah. Non-Mustang-friendly weather is upon us, gentlemen. Hopefully that video of the white GT PP in public is a good sign OKTB is soon!

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
My production date is up a week from before. The email said it was 7-31, then the tracker was blank, and now it's at 7-24.

I don't mind if it takes a little bit longer, I hit a bump in my financial situation, and had to dip into my down payment fund. Would like to build that up and get it as fat as possible before the car arrives. But the longer I wait, the worse the weather will start to get here in Utah. Non-Mustang-friendly weather is upon us, gentlemen. Hopefully that video of the white GT PP in public is a good sign OKTB is soon!
Rumor on the Facebook board is OTKB meeting was held Friday with announcement scheduled to come today on if it was achieved.

OP
OP
Apeman

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rumor on the Facebook board is OTKB meeting was held Friday with announcement scheduled to come today on if it was achieved.
Pretty useful bite of info. Thanks, fingers crossed!
Sponsored