• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
1680749741164.png

this, my friends, is why you always test things before committing them, i bet Ford is gonna get some complaints about this
Someone hit the wrong button. This just happened. It was in the right order when it was released. :facepalm:
Sponsored

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Looks like rear spoiler is body color on PP with nite pony package even though every one we’ve seen so far was black
That is my dilemma. The Performance Package says Performance Rear Wing – Painted Body Colour . I have read in various posts if you order the Nite Pony Package you then receive the same spoiler in Black. That's great, BUT I would like to be able to see it in writing. I would be quite upset if I order a vehicle and it arrives with a body colour Rear Wing. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That is my dilemma. The Performance Package says Performance Rear Wing – Painted Body Colour . I have read in various posts if you order the Nite Pony Package you then receive the same spoiler in Black. That's great, BUT I would like to be able to see it in writing. I would be quite upset if I order a vehicle and it arrives with a body colour Rear Wing. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
It will be black if you get Nite Pony Package otherwise it will be body color.
Sponsored