• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
i expect this system to be updated at some point but this is probably more to help dealers with order batches
Can somebody explain to me what option you need to take to get the large screen instead of the two smaller screens on the dash?

And does anybody know the disadvantage of the two smaller screens instead of the larger screen if we speak about functionality and other digital options that shows on the screen?

Or is the difference only optical?
premium trim for the single screen, as far as im aware the only difference is the premium screen is a little larger. could be wrong though

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
LETS GOOOOOOO

S650 Mustang Official Build & Price for 2024 Mustang just appeared on Ford.com! 1679922159903

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Build and price page made it clear to me that the dark horse comes with a stripe regardless whether you get the appearance package or not.

Im not a huge fan of the stripe, but if Iโ€™m gonna be forced into a stripe, I figure I might as well get the awesome Blue Ember paint.

So Iโ€™m gonna have my salesman order a Blue Ember DH instead of a Vapor Blue one.

gearhead350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 (sold)
Looks like rear spoiler is body color on PP with nite pony package even though every one weโ€™ve seen so far was black

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
Can somebody explain to me what option you need to take to get the large screen instead of the two smaller screens on the dash?

And does anybody know the disadvantage of the two smaller screens instead of the larger screen if we speak about functionality and other digital options that shows on the screen?

Or is the difference only optical?
I don't think it's 2 just one, the way the computer generated looks?

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Lot's of the options just don't load on the view model. Interior and exterior. Seems to just be exterior paint and some of the wheels. Haven't seen much of a difference with spoiler, brakes, screens, etc.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
i expect this system to be updated at some point but this is probably more to help dealers with order batches

premium trim for the single screen, as far as im aware the only difference is the premium screen is a little larger. could be wrong though
So the only difference between the two screens is just the looks and nothing more?

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
So the only difference between the two screens is just the looks and nothing more?
the premium can also be optioned with navigation while the standard cannot, but otherwise yeah, just looks for the screens.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Build Your Own is live now

But I'm not seeing the convertible option?

06mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302LS
Interior pictures of the Dark Horse appear to be wrong. I believe the 700A shows the 600A interior and the 600A interior shows the 700A interior.
Sponsored