• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Order Banks / Configurator / Build & Price

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Being a new mark, I foresee some delays. New and old parts. New engine. New fitment. While not as severe, continuing supply chain issues. I would definitely anticipate waiting, but how much, whose to say. Some advantages though. The S650 is just starting, so even if things go absolutely, completely bat-shit-crazy pear-shaped, the next MY will be another opportunity. Placing an order versus buying off the lot, any waits will be rewarded by receiving exactly what you want.
[/QUOTEt

This. I've gotten my last two (both ecoboosts) off the lot. I want to finally get a GT at long last...and i am ok with waiting to get exactly what I want.

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
September/October is crazy pessimistic, if they start building the 24 in late April why would it take 5 months to ship them?
Quality checks, and considering Ford has been having QC issues of late, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually took that long.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Quality checks, and considering Ford has been having QC issues of late, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually took that long.
Saw where a dealer said they were scheduling early builds for Job 1 April 11th, I could be wrong, but I highly doubt the first S650 customers get cars after July.

On another subject, the Ford Fleet finally updated ha.
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Order Banks / Configurator / Build & Price Screenshot_20230301_203552_Microsoft 365 (Office)
Sponsored