• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
I'm confident it was discussed in this thread and I couldn't find it while scrolling the first 7 pages of this 27 page thread...

What does the Phase One and Phase Two actually mean?

I read on the google what they meant but that was from one source and have not seen a reference to it anywhere else. That was, Phase one is base orders can go in and preliminary dark horse, then phase two is the GT and "custom" orders.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
What does the Phase One and Phase Two actually mean?
with respect to Build+Price
phase 1 = complete sh*t-show, none of the graphic overlays work, wrong images, options don't stack properly
phase 2 = less of an embarrassment.

:)

Last edited:

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
in respect to Build+Price
phase 1 = complete sh*t-show, none of the graphic overlays work, wrong images, options don't stack properly
phase 2 = less of an embarrassment.

:)
Based on one of our Canadian friend's orders it looks like they got a VIN about 20 days after ordering at which point I'm not sure how much you can amend your order anymore. Someone else mentioned they were able to add a car cover after receiving their VIN but that might be a dealer installed item. We might not even be able to amend our orders in any serious fashion by the time phase2 drops on build & price but this is my first time so I don't know all the rules.
Sponsored