• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Do we think order banks are really opening on 3/27 still? I went to two dealerships on 3/22 and...

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
My dealers still don't even know when order banks are opening per a phone call today. :facepalm: Were you able to see anything like what the wheels would look like or anything before you ordered or are we really supposed to just order off a sheet of text?
My dealers still don't even know when order banks are opening per a phone call today. :facepalm: Were you able to see anything like what the wheels would look like or anything before you ordered or are we really supposed to just order off a sheet of text?
I am hoping it is the rims shown with the gt performance pack plus the Nite pony package. If not, I will tweek it.
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I am hoping it is the rims shown with the gt performance pack plus the Nite pony package. If not, I will tweek it.
I'm planning to combine nite pony and performance package, I'd rather have the charcoal wheels. I might have to trade wheels with someone

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I spoke to a dealer and hour away from me today just for S's & G's today. He has 8 allocations for Dark Horse. Salesman didn't even know that or that the order banks open Monday. I had to be persistent to get any answers.

I gave my build to my local small town salesman last week. Per a phone call today he said that there is no pre-order bank just the regular order bank that opens Monday. He said he would reach out to me as soon as everything was put in to confirm my selections before they click "send". If y'all like I can post here when I hear back from him saying the order is in.

Mojozip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse (Ordering)
both of them said that order banks for the Bronco were opening that day but neither of them knew the exact date the Mustang order banks would open. They just took my information and told me they would call me once they have the date the ordering banks are opening and that it wouldn't be a day of situation as they always find out beforehand. Just wondering what you guys are hearing lately.
Mustang order banks are opening on the 27th at 4 PM I saw the notice from Ford to all its dealers.