• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

If we are able to place an order around 3/27 how long do you think we will have to amend our order and....

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
do you think we will have some kind of visual aid / build and price configurator from Ford before that deadline? I would really appreciate any insights from anyone who has done this before.
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
phase 1 of the configurator is supposed to be live 3/27 as well. it'll probably take all day just to get it to load.

how in depth and if it will answer all your questions are another story. Hopefully it'll show clearly seat, wheel, and stripe options. Those are my only 3 uncertainties. not holding my breath since they have more phases already planned

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
We'll have until our vehicle gets assigned a VIN to amend our order.

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
We'll have until our vehicle gets assigned a VIN to amend our order.
Any idea how long it takes to get a VIN after placing your order?

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
phase 1 of the configurator is supposed to be live 3/27 as well. it'll probably take all day just to get it to load.

how in depth and if it will answer all your questions are another story. Hopefully it'll show clearly seat, wheel, and stripe options. Those are my only 3 uncertainties. not holding my breath since they have more phases already planned
HAHA, It does not show any of those options! Wheels maybe some of them. I have only looked at the Dark Horse since that is what I ordered.
I ordered my Dark Horse without Recaro seats, bc I dont like them. But, I have no clue what my seats will look like in the Dark Horse. I have not been able to find a computer generated picture or live picture of any pre-production models with non-recaro seats. I assume it will be like the red interior for GT but with Indigo...maybe not. In fact I dont even know if they are leather or not. My Order sheet says leather seats but the build and price says cloth seats. I guess it will be a surprise!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
HAHA, It does not show any of those options! Wheels maybe some of them. I have only looked at the Dark Horse since that is what I ordered.
I ordered my Dark Horse without Recaro seats, bc I dont like them. But, I have no clue what my seats will look like in the Dark Horse. I have not been able to find a computer generated picture or live picture of any pre-production models with non-recaro seats. I assume it will be like the red interior for GT but with Indigo...maybe not. In fact I dont even know if they are leather or not. My Order sheet says leather seats but the build and price says cloth seats. I guess it will be a surprise!
The wheels do come up, but seats and stripes? Ha! 1 for 3.

I just did a double take regarding leather in the 700a DH. You're absolutely right! Order sheet shows leather. FU online configurator! I'm sticking with the order sheet

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You’re in Canada right? So you placed your order before 3/27, the day that order banks opened for the US.
Got mine yesterday

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford does scheduling on Thursdays or so I’ve read. So maybe the Thursday following your order confirmation from Ford. It’s still anyone’s best guess though.

Any idea how long it takes to get a VIN after placing your order?