• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How long a wait if you order today?

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
My dealer did not require a deposit. They had no problem if I didn’t want it when it came in because they could make more off the sale. The only other times I’ve ordered vehicles were BMWs. Those required a $1,000 deposit, but it was refundable at any time, even after the car was delivered.

If the dealer is giving a great deal on the car, then I could see paying a non-refundable deposit, but if it is just an average price, I wouldn’t agree to it being non-refundable. There are just too many dealers out there who will order with a refundable deposit or no deposit at all.
The dealer mentioned they would need a $1,000 deposit but I did not ask if it was refundable at the time since I wasn't ready to order. This is an x-plan sale so same price wherever I go. I'll make sure it's refundable before ordering. Thanks for the feedback.
Sponsored

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I put down a $1000 deposit, but it was not charged; I suppose each dealership has their own requirements for orders. Personal audit of my credit card listed no deduction which was confirmed at the time of delivery and purchase.
Sponsored