• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How long after you got your scheduling week & VIN did this tool start working???

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I got mine last Thursday ( 4/20 ) and it still isn't working for me today. ( 4/24)

S650 Mustang How long after you got your scheduling week & VIN did this tool start working??? 1682378647536
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Mine worked the same day.

I saw that several people had issues accessing the site over the weekend with that same error. Ford seems to do site maintenance without ever putting up any kind of maintenance notice. Just look at how often the build and price has been down lately.

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
I've had my VIN over 4 week and its never worked for me even the girl and ford tried it while I was on the phone and it didn't work also when in to visit my salesman and he tried on his computer and had no joy.

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had my VIN over 4 week and its never worked for me even the girl and ford tried it while I was on the phone and it didn't work also when in to visit my salesman and he tried on his computer and had no joy.
My dealer gave me the wrong order code on my print out somehow. When I finally got a build date and VIN from Ford chat based on that order code, I pulled it up and I was all excited when I saw the build date and then glanced over to see it was an order for a Bronco. I'm sure the look on my face was priceless. Not sure how it's possible to mess something up that bad but they found a way. Doubt I'll be able to track this train wreck anytime soon.

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
It was down yesterday, I went to ford websites and used the chat and they didn’t even know what was going on, the guy was surprised when it didn’t work on his end either, but they said they are working right away on it. I would imagine we would be able to see more of the build and price may 1st? Since job 1 got pushed back a week.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
heh, you guys have your build weeks and VINs already...

not jealous or anything..

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was down yesterday, I went to ford websites and used the chat and they didn’t even know what was going on, the guy was surprised when it didn’t work on his end either, but they said they are working right away on it. I would imagine we would be able to see more of the build and price may 1st? Since job 1 got pushed back a week.
The order code and VIN they gave me for another customer's Bronco by mistake is working but the order code and VIN to my Mustang is not. The only difference I thought that might be causing it is that the Bronco has a build date of 6/5 and my Mustang has a build date of 6/19 so maybe it's just a delay but both vehicles were ordered on the same day from the same dealership. This is my first time special ordering so I'm not sure exactly what is causing my order to no show.

Last edited:

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
I got mine last Thursday ( 4/20 ) and it still isn't working for me today. ( 4/24)

1682378647536.png
Still getting that exact same error as well but I ordered April 1. I have a vin and build week of June 12. When I add the vin to "my vehicles" its there but that build tracker doesnt work at all.

I thought I heard it will work once the vehicle actually hits production but idk. I feel like some ppl have luck with it but most dont.
Sponsored