• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Brian my guy, please for the love of god place another order at a different dealer. Your's seems to be screwing you. You can have both ordered and just take delivery on whichever shows up first. You have no obligation to stay loyal to a specific dealer, especially if they aren't treating you, the customer, in the way you want.
I have a deposit at my dealer that I am going to go get back. I agree it's time to move on.
Sponsored

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It's quite frustrating how this process works.
For the last 2 weeks i had a production date, but now it's gone.
Ford chat used to confirm it but now they claim there is no date anywhere.
My dealer keeps saying "we're checking" but nobody can tell me what's going on.

I see a bunch of people getting scheduled today, but mine seems to have fallen off the table.

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
If mine doesn't show up by October... I'm just gonna cancel and get my deposit back... Not gonna pay for the car just to have sit in the garage all winter...

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Is Thursday the only day of the week that Ford issues vin#s and scheduling dates for mustangs?

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
When you lay off 8,000 people that are in their 50's in the ICE group, you lose all that tribal knowledge and it leads to issues like this. Ford takes no ownership of the "supply chain" issues they created by not providing accurate forecasting and launch approvals to suppliers in time for suppliers to start making parts.

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
When you lay off 8,000 people that are in their 50's in the ICE group, you lose all that tribal knowledge and it leads to issues like this. Ford takes no ownership of the "supply chain" issues they created by not providing accurate forecasting and launch approvals to suppliers in time for suppliers to start making parts.
Indeed.

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
I wouldn't mess with it if it is previewing although you could. 3-9 is only in testing and Ford has advised dealers not to use them.
How hard is it to get priority 01. I have 01 on my DH order with a build date of 7/11.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
It's not just Mustangs, kids. Go check out the Bronco boards, Ford's allocation and production "system" is broken, there are guys that ordered Broncos back in 2020 that still don't have their vehicle...

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
It's not just Mustangs, kids. Go check out the Bronco boards, Ford's allocation and production "system" is broken, there are guys that ordered Broncos back in 2020 that still don't have their vehicle...
Same goes for the Maverick, F-150 Lightning, etc.
Sponsored