• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I can't tell if you're joking or not?

You won't get your car in less than 3 weeks if you're one of the retail orders being scheduled right now. Likely not until late August, early September.
Nite Pony & Performance Pack with a June 27th-July 3rd ETA. 6/8 blend date, similar as the others.

S650 Mustang Ford's Allocation System & How It Affects Your Order + Current Mustang Scheduling Notes (by Long McArthur) S650_ETA (1)

S650 Mustang Ford's Allocation System & How It Affects Your Order + Current Mustang Scheduling Notes (by Long McArthur) Screenshot 2023-06-15 081930
Sponsored

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Nite Pony & Performance Pack with a June 27th-July 3rd ETA. 6/8 blend date, similar as the others.

S650_ETA (1).png

Screenshot 2023-06-15 081930.png
Yeah it's all good. My confusion was that Stangerous said they were one of the retail orders being scheduled in August, which made no sense. But I later found out they meant they were already built 😅

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
If all you NP guys write a letter "Free my Night Pony" or "NP Libertas" with your order number, or something and send it US Mail signature required to ATTN Bill Ford, C/O VP Ford Customer Relations (Mustang) that'll get someone's dander up!

The mail room will be pissed but you can imagine the drama when he dumps one of those sorter trays FULL of the same basic letter on the VP's desk.

Otherwise make some large signs and a dozen of you go march back and forth in front of the main doors at HQ. The security didn't look like much... Sure, the Ford Security will ask you to move along after a bit it'll get some attention.

Direct Action people! Take to the streets!
Hey, it worked for Moses.
No they wont. They do not have the capacity and they are not spending a ton of money for a few customers. Total waste of time.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Yeah it's all good. My confusion was that Stangerous said they were one of the retail orders being scheduled in August, which made no sense. But I later found out they meant they were already built 😅
I never said such a thing. I said I would be getting mine in less than three weeks, which is the comment you replied to. You said August...just to clear that up.

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Great info here.

Highlights:

2187 cars in the retail order bank.

41% of orders were optioned for black painted roof.

Ford planned 13%.
So we can only assume Ford planned on 5% of NP orders being a black car.

8% planned for NP vs 20% of current orders.

Bottom line good luck scoring NP as nothing there adds up.

Plan is to build 50% GT, 20% Vert.

20% were planned as PP vs 42% of orders. (Not looking good for PP)

Bronze package 5% vs 1% ordered.

It looks like everyone here should have their car built by the end of August barring the obvious shortages in package builds.
I don’t care if my roof is black but isn’t part of appearance package option

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
No they wont. They do not have the capacity and they are not spending a ton of money for a few customers. Total waste of time.
You're not following along. The letter is about dropping the black roof. Not increasing paint shop thruput

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I never said such a thing. I said I would be getting mine in less than three weeks, which is the comment you replied to. You said August...just to clear that up.
You said you were one of the 2100 retail orders in the order bank, which was in reference to the video where Long McArthur said those will be scheduling in August and later. Then you said 3 weeks.

That's why I made my original comment because scheduling right now (for August) wouldn't be possible to receive in 3 weeks.

Hope that clarifies this 😅

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You said you were one of the 2100 retail orders in the order bank, which was in reference to the video where Long McArthur said those will be scheduling in August and later. Then you said 3 weeks.

That's why I made my original comment because scheduling right now (for August) wouldn't be possible to receive in 3 weeks.

Hope that clarifies this 😅
My apologies. I was under the impression that 2100+ was total retail orders. That's why I thought the number seemed low. I misunderstood him.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My apologies. I was under the impression that 2100+ was total retail orders. That's why I thought the number seemed low. I misunderstood him.
Good Lord we have quite a chain goin now! Lol I think it is total retail orders, minus Dark Horse. I think maybe we both made an assumption here. I assumed it was "retail orders not yet built", but the way you worded yours it sounded like you were implying all 2100 were already built. I think it's actually total retail orders (minus Dark Horse), of which only a few hundred or less might be built already?

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good Lord we have quite a chain goin now! Lol I think it is total retail orders, minus Dark Horse. I think maybe we both made an assumption here. I assumed it was "retail orders not yet built", but the way you worded yours it sounded like you were implying all 2100 were already built. I think it's actually total retail orders (minus Dark Horse), of which only a few hundred or less might be built already?
LOL, that's why I'm just over here grinning, knowin' mine is one of those built with delivery date. Hope you get your soon as well. Have a great day my friend!

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
The guy in the video stated there were 2187 orders in the retail order bank. I would assume that is the total ordered whether they were fulfilled or not.

I would agree it seems to be a low number, however I stumbled on the 24 Mustang so I will go out on a limb and say the general public is equally unaware. Once they hit the streets, it will be a different story, but I agree with the prevailing thought that the sports car market is smaller than it was in 2014/15 when the S550 hit the streets.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
just got my build date email!!!!!!!! Aug 7th

GT premium convertible
Rapid red
Red interior
Red calipers
401A
PP
Bronze package
Magneride
Active exhaust

FriskyTurtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota GR86
Put in my order yesterday. Vaper blue, 10 speed, 401a, PP, active exhaust. Just got my build date for august 7th. Had a priority code of 10. Super pumped! Didn’t take night pony cuz I was afraid it would take too long. Now I’m wondering if it was the right call.
Sponsored