• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Do we think order banks are really opening on 3/27 still? I went to two dealerships on 3/22 and...

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
both of them said that order banks for the Bronco were opening that day but neither of them knew the exact date the Mustang order banks would open. They just took my information and told me they would call me once they have the date the ordering banks are opening and that it wouldn't be a day of situation as they always find out beforehand. Just wondering what you guys are hearing lately.
Sponsored

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
My dealer is still planning on the 27th...not holding my breath though.

I heard the bronco is one day or maybe even just the evening?

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Same my dealer told me the 27 was the day we shall see!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
both of them said that order banks for the Bronco were opening that day but neither of them knew the exact date the Mustang order banks would open. They just took my information and told me they would call me once they have the date the ordering banks are opening and that it wouldn't be a day of situation as they always find out beforehand. Just wondering what you guys are hearing lately.
Itā€™s hard to be optimistic especially because we have been burned several times already but Iā€™m not sure if you know but ford had a meeting with their dealers telling them about when the banks will open. If they donā€™t open then I feel like the dealers will rip them a new one if they are wrong again. Another thing is that the early build cars have already been scheduled and if they are able to do that Iā€™m sure they are ready to take orders but we will see.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
My dealer that I have an appointment with just texted me order bank doesnā€™t open until sometime in April.

But pre order opens on the 27th??

Wtf is that??

DxrkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.0 mustang GT track pack 6-speed manual
You would think with this being such a big deal, Ford would be on top of their shit. Notifying and clarifying with dealerships. I wonder why nobody would still not know anythingā€¦

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Yā€™all dealers seem to be giving yā€™all the run around . Ford broadcast to the dealership said the 27th is when it will open and build and price phase 1 will come out. Thatā€™s all that was said if you dealership said otherwise then these that but that was said from ford all we can truly go by no other information has been released since.

DxrkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.0 mustang GT track pack 6-speed manual
Yā€™all dealers seem to be giving yā€™all the run around . Ford broadcast to the dealership said the 27th is when it will open and build and price phase 1 will come out. Thatā€™s all that was said if you dealership said otherwise then these that but that was said from ford all we can truly go by no other information has been released since.

U the manāœŠ

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Nope I was just told 27th is just the build and price /pre order goes live and thatā€™s all.

Hope sheā€™s wrong but she seems certain.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
Nope I was just told 27th is just the build and price /pre order goes live and thatā€™s all.

Hope sheā€™s wrong but she seems certain.
Keeping it a buck with you preorder is a in house dealership thing that doesnā€™t get sent off to ford. I can only tell you what Ford tells us. Sounding like they didnā€™t get no allocations yet and are still waiting just my opinion.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
This was from my dealer. It sounds like they don't officially know anything. Heck, the information he gave me was for the ecoboost, and thats based off an article he read.

S650 Mustang Do we think order banks are really opening on 3/27 still? I went to two dealerships on 3/22 and... Screenshot_20230324_125742_Messages

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
One of the dealerships I went to said he gets order bank opening information off the forums too lol ... It was a large, long standing dealership too :facepalm:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
This was from my dealer. It sounds like they don't officially know anything. Heck, the information he gave me was for the ecoboost, and thats based off an article he read.

Screenshot_20230324_125742_Messages.jpg
CJ pony parts put out this information and car scoops picked it up and published it everywhere, and from what dealers here at M7G have said and FordVideoGuy, it's wrong. Here is the article (again its wrong, and its the first article that comes up in a google search. Ugh.)

They even list M7G as a source for their info. I'm not sure what happened.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/resources/2024-mustang-order-dates

Last edited:

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
CJ pony parts put out this information and car scoops picked it up and published it everywhere, and from what dealers here at M7G have said and FordVideoGuy, it's wrong. Here is the article (again its wrong, and its the first article that comes up in a google search. Ugh.)

They even list M7G as a source for their info. I'm not sure what happened.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/resources/2024-mustang-order-dates
I am amused because i just came back to post this link (i found it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­).

Well, I guess we will see what happens.
Sponsored