• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordered 3/27 - In Production Today!

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
No way... You just made my day dude! The date at the bottom says 9/20, but I'm not sure if that's the build date. Also got stuck with rail, but I'm hoping for the best.
Hell yeah! The blend date is when it will start production, top middle of the sheet, the numbers above the word BLEND.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '23 Prius šŸ¤£
Hell yeah! The blend date is when it will start production, top middle of the sheet, the numbers above the word BLEND.
120230921 Blend, guessing that means 09/21? Seriously, thanks for your help!

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
120230921 Blend, guessing that means 09/21? Seriously, thanks for your help!
Hey! If you remember, let me know when your build is complete! Thatā€™s when thereā€™s a date under in production. Mine should begin to be built tomorrow, glad the strike didnā€™t expand on Fords side today!

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
I ordered mine June 24. On July 13 I received a build date of 9/25 (week of) and then I found the tracker in August sometime and then the build date changed to 9/18 (week of). September 13 the status changed to "In Production" and then there was an update on September 20 which I don't know what the update was, but this morning I checked the status again and it showed "Built" and updated on September 21. I ordered the GT Convertible 401A Premium NPP. I've heard that the NPP package is delaying the GT Fastback production because the black top. I hope it doesn't get delivered until November 15 or after because that is when I can use the xplan. Fingers crossed, but it seems to be moving fast now.

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey! If you remember, let me know when your build is complete! Thatā€™s when thereā€™s a date under in production. Mine should begin to be built tomorrow, glad the strike didnā€™t expand on Fords side today!
Completed 9/22! Went to my dealer and loved the s650ā€™s. I should have the first one in my area, ETA 2 weekā€™s delivery! I half trust their data, they have 7 of these cars so far - about to make a post to see if anyoneā€™s interested. Iā€™m expecting worse, but hoping for the best. I hope yours comes out quickly!

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Completed 9/22! Went to my dealer and loved the s650ā€™s. I should have the first one in my area, ETA 2 weekā€™s delivery! I half trust their data, they have 7 of these cars so far - about to make a post to see if anyoneā€™s interested. Iā€™m expecting worse, but hoping for the best. I hope yours comes out quickly!
Nice! Mine shows that it was completed on 9/23 but I still canā€™t see the activate screen in FordPass, so Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s actually done. Hope both of our cars donā€™t have any issues! Will you be taking dirty delivery? I think Iā€™m going to ask them to once it ships and I get an ETA

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Mine shows that it was completed on 9/23 but I still canā€™t see the activate screen in FordPass, so Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s actually done. Hope both of our cars donā€™t have any issues! Will you be taking dirty delivery? I think Iā€™m going to ask them to once it ships and I get an ETA
I'll probably do the same! I haven't checked Ford Pass but I probably should... I've only planned a scheduled ceramic coat and paint correction at WOT for the car. Super excited tho:crackup:

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine June 24. On July 13 I received a build date of 9/25 (week of) and then I found the tracker in August sometime and then the build date changed to 9/18 (week of). September 13 the status changed to "In Production" and then there was an update on September 20 which I don't know what the update was, but this morning I checked the status again and it showed "Built" and updated on September 21. I ordered the GT Convertible 401A Premium NPP. I've heard that the NPP package is delaying the GT Fastback production because the black top. I hope it doesn't get delivered until November 15 or after because that is when I can use the xplan. Fingers crossed, but it seems to be moving fast now.
Thats super exciting! My dealer told me the same, most of the NPP and HP/PP are delayed a few months. I guess we got super lucky haha

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Thats super exciting! My dealer told me the same, most of the NPP and HP/PP are delayed a few months. I guess we got super lucky haha
I'll probably do the same! I haven't checked Ford Pass but I probably should... I've only planned a scheduled ceramic coat and paint correction at WOT for the car. Super excited tho:crackup:
I read from another post about the window
Yes!! Did you order a convertible? I talked to my dealership yesterday because I received an email yesterday morning to make room in my driveway because mine had shipped. Later yesterday afternoon I called the dealership and they checked and according to their tracker mine will arrive between September 27 and October 3.

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I read from another post about the window

Yes!! Did you order a convertible? I talked to my dealership yesterday because I received an email yesterday morning to make room in my driveway because mine had shipped. Later yesterday afternoon I called the dealership and they checked and according to their tracker mine will arrive between September 27 and October 3.
Lucky! I ordered a DH Premium in blue ember w/HP, AP, + Recaros. Mine should hopefully ship in the next few days, although I would expect it to take a few weeks to get to Texas.

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has yours shipped? Btwā€¦ checked ford pass and is not working for me either.

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Hey man. My FordPass started working about 24 hours ago, it shows me the activate screen so yours should pop up very soon. I was starting to think they messed mine up šŸ˜‚. And hasnā€™t shipped yet, I was wondering if yours had. Ford chat told me delivery Oct 6-12 but doesnā€™t matter until it actually gets the next step
Has yours shipped? Btwā€¦ checked ford pass and is not working for me either.

Fiona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PreFast
E60EED70-0640-4BC5-9441-BF6853C6E809.png
I know there are a lot of yā€™all who have ordered 3/27, and not received a vin. I hadnā€™t heard anything until i changed my priority code to 10. Not sure if that could help anyone.
I ordered mine the same day with the 10 priority code and nothing yet. My dream is fading fast!

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just changed to Built! Now we wait for them to ship it out. Yours too?
Yeah! Super excited. Ford Pass is working too.
Sponsored