• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsodem
Notes:
• Production Weeks: 4/29 - 5/27
• Dealers with allocation left should consider switching to either the 19” X 8.5” Premier Polished Aluminum (642), available on (100A – 401A), or the 20" X 9" Premium-Painted Aluminum (64M), available on (200A – 201A), for the Ecoboost and Ecoboost premium stock orders to avoid delays in scheduling.
- To speed up the scheduling of orders with the Nite Pony package (60G), we encourage the dealers to modify their orders by selecting the Shadow Black Paint (G1).

Limited Availability:
- 64M 20" X 9" Premium-painted Aluminum Wheels
- 642 19” X 8.5” Premier Polished Aluminum Wheels
- 64K 19” x 9” (F)/19” x 9.5” (R) Black Painted Aluminum Wheels, Included in Mustang® Nite Pony Package (60G) when ordered with GT Performance Package (67J)
- 60G Mustang Nite Pony Package

Exhausted Availability:
- 64G 19" X 9" (F) 19" X 9.5" (R) Carbonized Gray-painted Aluminum Wheels, Included in GT Performance Package (67J)
- 43S Black Painted Roof
- 645 19” X 10.5” (F) 19” X 11” (R) Tarnished Dark-painted Low Gloss Aluminum Wheels, Included in Dark Horse Handling Package (67P)
- 64F 18" X 8" Machined-face Aluminum with High gloss Ebony Black-painted pockets Wheels, Standard on Ecoboost and Ecoboost premium (100A, 101A/200A, 201A)

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (3/28/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.25.24-1

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (3/28/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.25.24-2

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (3/28/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.25.24-4

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (3/28/24) for Production Weeks 4/29 - 5/27 Ford Scheduling Notes - 3.25.24-3
Sponsored

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
So if the wheels for DH HP are exhausted, then the entire package is exhausted?

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
So if the wheels for DH HP are exhausted, then the entire package is exhausted?
For this scheduling cycle probably, does mean that they're planning on building some at least.
Probably not long left on this cycle.

Does seem a little odd that they're recommending shifting ecoboo's orders to wheels with limited availability.

Also do wonder what the issue they're having with blackroof's overspray ?

As they seem to be forever out of them and they're now recommending an all black car to get a black roof... so can't be a shortage of paint.

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
I have a Night Pony Package, the roof panel, mirrors, and spoiler, are not G1 shadow black metallic. They are Ua solid black. Even the G1 cars still have to paint the roof. I paint cars for a living and was surprised when I got mine.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
I have a Night Pony Package, the roof panel, mirrors, and spoiler, are not G1 shadow black metallic. They are Ua solid black. Even the G1 cars still have to paint the roof. I paint cars for a living and was surprised when I got mine.
Ah the uk only gets 'absolute black' which is the same colour as the roof on the appearance packs i think.
Not sure how they paint the special roof ... but blending black on black would be easier than either of the blues in the AP's i think you can order black roof on it's own ?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Last week DH AP was exhausted, no mention of HP. This week AP is good, but HP is exhausted. Good to know tomorrow I (and many others) hit that magical 1 year mark since ordering. Amazing how dealer lots are filling up, yet Ford can't produce the cars people want. Their magic 8 ball must've been busted when forecasting demand.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Unfortunately, the magic is gone. The dream has become a nighmare. Waiting a full year for Ford to get their shit together is ridiculous and apparently impossible.

In my case, No schedule this week = canceled order.

Bye, bye Ford!!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Unfortunately, the magic is gone. The dream has become a nighmare. Waiting a full year for Ford to get their shit together is ridiculous and apparently impossible.

In my case, No schedule this week = canceled order.

Bye, bye Ford!!
Unless you need your deposit money back, there's literally no reason to cancel your order. You aren't obligated to buy it even if it does eventually get built. Doesn't hurt to keep the order just in case, otherwise if you try to find a different one elsewhere you may be completely out of luck.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Unless you need your deposit money back, there's literally no reason to cancel your order. You aren't obligated to buy it even if it does eventually get built. Doesn't hurt to keep the order just in case, otherwise if you try to find a different one elsewhere you may be completely out of luck.
There is that, but I won't be holding my breath, I will asphyxiate!

_J¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Happy(Not so happy) 1 year anniversary to everyone who still hasn't gotten their order.🙄 Looks like I'll be looking around for that GT500 instead.

06mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302LS
For this scheduling cycle probably, does mean that they're planning on building some at least.
Probably not long left on this cycle.
My DH with HP is getting built the week of 4/29.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I assume the next chapter in this ongoing drama will be the MY25 changeover.
- will prices change
- will colors chang
- will those orders not build roll over or require reorder

Stay tuned...

I only ordered in late Feb and it wasn't a DH so I'm OK with whatever happens as long as they hit my planned production date within a month of the 4/29 week scheduled date, but out of curiosity have they set a MY changeover date yet?
Sponsored