• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/16/24) for Production Weeks 7/1 - 7/29

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsodem
Notes:
• Production Weeks: 7/1 - 7/29.
• Dressing period Retail Scheduling

Important:
- The 60G Mustang Nite Pony Package with the 43S Black Painted Roof is only available for retail scheduling and is currently not eligible for stock dressing.
- To speed up the scheduling of orders with the Nite Pony package (60G), we encourage the dealers to modify their orders by selecting the Shadow Black Paint (G1)
- Dealers with open allocation for Dark Horse should consider selecting the (64R) 19” X 10.5” (F)/19” X 11” (R) Carbon Fiber Wheel to avoid dealys in scheduling.

Limited Availability:
- 60G Mustang Nite Pony Package

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/16/24) for Production Weeks 7/1 - 7/29 Ford Scheduling Notes - 5.13.24-1
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/16/24) for Production Weeks 7/1 - 7/29 Ford Scheduling Notes - 5.13.24-2
Sponsored

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
So... because I didn't get scheduled this week, my car won't be built until August at the earliest? Also, what is a "dressing period"?

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
What is "Dressing period Retail Scheduling"

What is language to indicate they will be filling specific orders of customers versus regular dealer orders to sell on the dealer lot?

Does anyone know if scheduling or specific orders is done on a given Thursday only like here on May 16. Or, do they pull orders at any time for any reason on a rolling basis?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
DH: consider ordering carbon fiber wheels to avoid scheduling delay? wouldn't even think about it until the price difference was negligible and they guarantee their dealerships can actually mount tires and balance them without damaging the wheels

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
I did laugh at the suggestion of carbon fibre wheels to speed up scheduling, guess they still have shortages of regular wheels but actually have some tyres for the handling pack at last.

@nitepony - No they will be scheduling this window for a few weeks at least. If you get a vin now it will be sometime in July. Although they're only building 2 out of 4 weeks in July apparently.

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I did laugh at the suggestion of carbon fibre wheels to speed up scheduling, guess they still have shortages of regular wheels but actually have some tyres for the handling pack at last.

@nitepony - No they will be scheduling this window for a few weeks at least. If you get a vin now it will be sometime in July. Although they're only building 2 out of 4 weeks in July apparently.
Got it. Here’s hoping I get a VIN soon. I just got the 45 day email 3 days ago, so I’m not too optimistic at this point.

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I hear ya. Waiting since Mar 11. Patience running short
March 29th for me, I hope we can both get slotted for production. What are your specs? Lots of folks are saying mine is held up because of the NPP.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
March 29th for me, I hope we can both get slotted for production. What are your specs? Lots of folks are saying mine is held up because of the NPP.
Amen brother. No nite pony for me. GT premium convertible. Dark Matter Grey with California Package, active Exhaust and 401A

how about you?
I’m in Canada and the weather is starting to turn. Gonna kill me if this doesn’t arrive until September and I miss the season. Not much you can do though….

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Amen brother. No nite pony for me. GT premium convertible. Dark Matter Grey with California Package, active Exhaust and 401A

how about you?
I’m in Canada and the weather is starting to turn. Gonna kill me if this doesn’t arrive until September and I miss the season. Not much you can do though….
Sweet build. It would suck if you missed the season… hopefully Ford will get it together soon. I haven’t heard much about the California package, maybe that’s holding you up?

I spec’d a GT Premium Fastback with 401A, active exhaust, NPP, PP, and Magneride. I’m really hoping it gets here before winter.

Spainer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible California Special
Sweet build. It would suck if you missed the season… hopefully Ford will get it together soon. I haven’t heard much about the California package, maybe that’s holding you up?

I spec’d a GT Premium Fastback with 401A, active exhaust, NPP, PP, and Magneride. I’m really hoping it gets here before winter.
best of luck.

California package is really just cosmetic differences. Haven’t ever seen them short on any required items but not too many around. Could be that they wait for a certain amount before making them?

Who knows really.

PonyExpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT/LE, 2022 Bronco OB
I’m just hoping my DH is finally scheduled this week. It’s been over 13 months since I ordered it.

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
For the last month or two they've had shortages of most types of wheels, and the nite pony package has (and still is on limited availability) an issue as they're really struggling to do black roof's (overspray i reckon) which most dark horses also have and i guess they're getting priority over a GT NPP.

Hence there suggestion of going black on black to avoid delays.

Hendu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium in Atlas Blue
Waiting for my build date since Feb 1. I’m pretty sure we still have some 2023 orders here waiting too, if I remember correctly one is from November.

Luckily I don’t need the car, but I want it. I’m in the same boat that I don’t want an August-September delivery since I am in the upper Midwest. I will likely cancel and consider my options if I don’t have a date by end of May or June. Worst case is holding off until spring of 2025 for a next MY delivery.

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
Found this on the maverick forum

**Dressing Period refers to the ability to modify certain options/features of orders input based on dealer commitment before they schedule (usually within commodity constraints)
Sponsored