• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordered 3/27 - In Production Today!

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
I ordered mine the same day with the 10 priority code and nothing yet. My dream is fading fast!
Same, priority code 10. In my case I suspect specing my DH with HP is what caused the delay. Guess I will get to meet my creation sometime after April of 2024.
Sponsored

Cyclonefe427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 gt convertible 24 dark horse
Mine went into production today as well. 2 weeks early

S650 Mustang Ordered 3/27 - In Production Today! IMG_2017

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Hey man, has yours shipped? Mines still stuck on Built unfortunately. Still hoping the Oct 15 ETA they tell me is somewhat accurate

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '23 Prius 🤣
Hey man, has yours shipped? Mines still stuck on Built unfortunately. Still hoping the Oct 15 ETA they tell me is somewhat accurate
Yeah! Shipped and on a rail car to Texas. ETA is Oct 7 - 17, my dealer helped to push the car along a lot.

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucky you! Hopefully mine ships in the next couple days…
I hope yours does! I'm sure we'll both have ours by the end of this month if there are no delays...

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
I hope yours does! I'm sure we'll both have ours by the end of this month if there are no delays...
Hey, any update? My latest is that it was received at junction point on 10/4 and the chat people say there’s no rail car info so I’m guessing it hasn’t left yet, unless the shipping company just didn’t update it

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, any update? My latest is that it was received at junction point on 10/4 and the chat people say there’s no rail car info so I’m guessing it hasn’t left yet, unless the shipping company just didn’t update it
Hey.... was hoping the next message I would send to you would be photos of my car. Sadly, nothing yet. The car is supposed to be in tomorrow, and I really want to take the first Dark Horse HP to cars and coffee! I'm super anxious but I have no idea when anything will be in. IMO - or at least so far, VinView has been way more accurate than Ford Tracker. I hope your car gets here soon! I'll send some pics of mine when she's here.

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Hey.... was hoping the next message I would send to you would be photos of my car. Sadly, nothing yet. The car is supposed to be in tomorrow, and I really want to take the first Dark Horse HP to cars and coffee! I'm super anxious but I have no idea when anything will be in. IMO - or at least so far, VinView has been way more accurate than Ford Tracker. I hope your car gets here soon! I'll send some pics of mine when she's here.
Damn. We’re both so close, turns out mine was shipped and arrived at the rail yard here, so just waiting for it to be trucked to the dealership. Never got a rail car # they just said it arrived at the junction point in MI.

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn. We’re both so close, turns out mine was shipped and arrived at the rail yard here, so just waiting for it to be trucked to the dealership. Never got a rail car # they just said it arrived at the junction point in MI.
Welp, I got the news that the car has been here for three days, in the rain on a railcar. As happy as you would think that would make me, we have no idea when it's getting off the train, and it's a 10-minute drive from the dealer. The wait is the worst!

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Welp, I got the news that the car has been here for three days, in the rain on a railcar. As happy as you would think that would make me, we have no idea when it's getting off the train, and it's a 10-minute drive from the dealer. The wait is the worst!
Man that sucks! Just found out today that mine arrived in south FL from north by rail again. So now I wait for it to get off yet again. I would have flew to Michigan to drive it down if it was an option! Lol

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man that sucks! Just found out today that mine arrived in south FL from north by rail again. So now I wait for it to get off yet again. I would have flew to Michigan to drive it down if it was an option! Lol
hopefully yours will get off the train immediately haha . we’re both very close to getting them :headbang:

beando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
hopefully yours will get off the train immediately haha . we’re both very close to getting them :headbang:
It actually did, I was going to tell you but didn’t want to rub it in! It changed to final prep this morning but they haven’t called yet, so probably ready tomorrow

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It actually did, I was going to tell you but didn’t want to rub it in! It changed to final prep this morning but they haven’t called yet, so probably ready tomorrow
No way dude! I just got the notification that mine's now on a truck but hasn't been delivered... I'm a little jealous. Yours will probably be ready before mine - so send me pics!

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
Ordered mine 3-27 and it showed in Production so I called the dealer and they said it will be build 10-19-23 Dark Horse Premium 6 Speed Blue Ember.
Sponsored