• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Tracker App...Questions - RESOLVED

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
So for those of you who ordered the active exhaust and stripes separately and not as part of a package, , do you see these options when you look at the shop.ford.com site?
These are on my build sheet, but I don't see them on the site.

Advice please!

TIA!!
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
So for those of you who ordered the active exhaust and stripes separately and not as part of a package, , do you see these options when you look at the shop.ford.com site?
These are on my build sheet, but I don't see them on the site.

Advice please!

TIA!!
Those aren't parts you can just "buy" those part need to be configured onto your car at time of ordering.

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Those aren't parts you can just "buy" those part need to be configured onto your car at time of ordering.
Hi! Yes they were ordered and are part of my build sheet.. I just don't see them on the Ford tracker so I am concerned...

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Look in your shop.ford.com and go down to “Exterior” and check the list if it has your info there!?

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Check your window sticker, or check your order sheet....
Hi.. Yes they are listed on my order sheet but not on the tracker site. I don't have a window sticker yet.

Phrawst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium DMG PP
Hi.. Yes they are listed on my order sheet but not on the tracker site. I don't have a window sticker yet.
When I got my scheduled build date I went through all the options showing on the tracker site (first time I could look at them there) and noticed some things missing and wrong when compared to my order sheet. I called the dealership right away to alert them. They did something on their end and the next day all the options in the tracker matched my build sheet.

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
When I got my scheduled build date I went through all the options showing on the tracker site (first time I could look at them there) and noticed some things missing and wrong when compared to my order sheet. I called the dealership right away to alert them. They did something on their end and the next day all the options in the tracker matched my build sheet.
Thank you !
I will do the same.

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Sadly, no Window Sticker yet... Order sheet shows both. Dealer says they will build per order sheet.
If you order sheet shows it, then you should be fine. On Ford tracker mine does show with the stripes.

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
If you order sheet shows it, then you should be fine. On Ford tracker mine does show with the stripes.
Does it just show in the picture, or is it listed in the Exterior section as well?
Mine shows the stripes in the picture, but they are not listed anywhere.
TIA !

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Does it just show in the picture, or is it listed in the Exterior section as well?
TIA !
Yeah it does not on the details on the tracker on the bottom. Honestly, I won't be too worried. If does not show up on your stricker when it is generated, then i would be concerned.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
TIA !
Not sure if this answers your question or not but in my case Both the stripe and active exhaust are on the order sheet. The image of the car has the stripe but I don't see it listed on the website. The Exhaust is in my accessories section on the website.

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Well the Ford "gods" must have read this thread because like magic the AE is now listed.
Go figure.

Thank you to everyone for the advice!
Sponsored