• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tracker Not Working? Try This:

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
So I've been in the camp of people who had a VIN but the ford.com tracking website just didn't work. It would just hang after entering my order number and VIN (and endless robot checks). My tracker finally worked on my phone and that's how I found my blend date, sticker, etcetera. I tried again on my PC and had the same issue.

I tried again using Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome and it worked fine. I don't know why Chrome isn't working and I'm no fan of Edge, but I thought I'd share in case there are others that are having the same problem. Good luck!
Sponsored

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My tracker loads fine but it's still on Order Confirmed even though I have had a VIN and production week for over a month now.

S650 Mustang Tracker Not Working? Try This: 1689268139871

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
My order was confirmed on 3/27 so my guess is you're just further back in the queue. My status was "unscheduled - clean" for months before I got to this point (emailed Ford Performance). My window sticker was only generated Monday 7/10. Hopefully they ramp up production soon after the OKTB and get everyone's orders out the door. The PP/NP on your order might be adding to the delay if it's still a constraint as reported in other threads here.

Rojanhan8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
My tracker loads fine but it's still on Order Confirmed even though I have had a VIN and production week for over a month now.

1689268139871.png
Yep same. I confirmed with my dealer and ford chat that I am still scheduled… mine dissapeared a couple days ago.

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So I've been in the camp of people who had a VIN but the ford.com tracking website just didn't work. It would just hang after entering my order number and VIN (and endless robot checks). My tracker finally worked on my phone and that's how I found my blend date, sticker, etcetera. I tried again on my PC and had the same issue.

I tried again using Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome and it worked fine. I don't know why Chrome isn't working and I'm no fan of Edge, but I thought I'd share in case there are others that are having the same problem. Good luck!
Just delete cookies for this page and it will work, or run in incognito mode.
I have similar issues every time, i do checks, i always click on lock icon and delete all cookies and refresh page and then it work

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
well mine just changed from 8/9 to 8/11 :headbang:

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Mine changed from 7/26 to 7/27. Only change I’ve seen in weeks.
Sponsored