• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

To view your window sticker, try this

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I just got my window sticker added today. I read through it and realized that it didn't match my order confirmation. All of the optional equipment was added for the same extra $$ amounts on my order. EXCEPT the new window sticker didn't include the Active Valve Exhaust for an additional $1,225, which was clearly listed on my printed order form from the dealership. I have since called the dealer and asked them to get this corrected. Hoping there are no issues/delays due to their internal error. So, we should all be careful of this and really read through the window stickers.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
just want to mention this here; if you want me to check your window sticker, send me a PM! i check them every saturday, and often other days too, and will let you know as soon as i see it there!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just got my window sticker added today. I read through it and realized that it didn't match my order confirmation. All of the optional equipment was added for the same extra $$ amounts on my order. EXCEPT the new window sticker didn't include the Active Valve Exhaust for an additional $1,225, which was clearly listed on my printed order form from the dealership. I have since called the dealer and asked them to get this corrected. Hoping there are no issues/delays due to their internal error. So, we should all be careful of this and really read through the window stickers.
What did your dealer say?

It is dress up week, and active exhaust is not a constraint, you might be ok.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I'd recommend reviewing the info in the tracker before waiting on the window sticker. That's when I first noticed a problem, which my dealer admitted they entered wrong. They fixed it a week later, and it updated immediately in the tracker. It's correct on my window sticker and the car just entered production today.
Sponsored