• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Window Sticker

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Prem. Conv., 2022 Mav Hy XLT
Ford is showing build scheduled for week of 11/27. No window sticker yet. I am wondering how far ahead of the build date the window sticker is usually available.
Sponsored

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
Ford is showing build scheduled for week of 11/27. No window sticker yet. I am wondering how far ahead of the build date the window sticker is usually available.
My car was just delivered to the dealer, tracker has never shown the window sticker. I got a copy of mine from the dealer, and from Ford direct.

OP
OP
jeffnudi

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My car was just delivered to the dealer, tracker has never shown the window sticker. I got a copy of mine from the dealer, and from Ford direct.
Thank you. I have seen several comments here that window stickers have disappeared from the web site. I wonder if there is an issue with the site. My experience with Ford over the years is that their internet technology has not been the best.

MOTrus2024GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
OP
OP
jeffnudi

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
My sticker still hasn’t showed up on the tracker and I know for a fact my car is days away from delivery

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
At the time, mine became available one day after Skye officially entered Production. Parts, schedule, position on the line, true date of Production, etc., were set then, so the document would not have to be updated any further.

Yes, Ford's information systems can be off +/- several days, depending on the information type.

Last edited:

Phrawst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium DMG PP
Thanks. I have checked the tracking site and it states that the window sticker has not been released.
The tracking site has never showed my sticker using that link. According to the dealer my car is currently on a truck to the dealership and that link still says it has not been released. I could only pull mine up using the link @MOTrus2024GT shared.

CaribbeanMangoes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 gt ordered
Try this link; the link on the tracker site was broken for me. Just replace the VIN # at the end of the link with your own...

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8CF6R5410490
Jumping in to add my thanks! Tracker shows no window sticker available, but the link works perfectly!

Is the included VIN your spec? What a beast! Mine is the “poor” man’s version: https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8CF2R5410776

OP
OP
jeffnudi

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I checked the Ford Tracking site last night and it still showed Scheduled week of 11/27/2023, but it also shows In Production. Window Sticker is available this morning. (X-Plan pricing is about $2k less than sticker.)

Attachments

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Mine went into production 11/15 and still no sticker. I guess that is how they do it now.
Sponsored