• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Apparently this includes the dealer markup. I would love to see the window sticker

Ike99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Tacoma Pre Runner, 2016 Avalon
S650 Mustang Apparently this includes the dealer markup.  I would love to see the window sticker Screenshot_20230709_140609_Firefox Nightly
Sponsored

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have fallen for that trick. Got all excited about a vehicle and then you see there is ADM and add ons. So disheartening. There are some states that make them honor the pricing online and such. If you want to verify, call and ask. FWIW, they have a doc fee of $799. That's high.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I've been shopping around for a dealer with an allocation. One in Atlanta had an allocation and wanted to charge me $74k OTD price for a GT! I told them where they can put their ADM. Finally got one 3 hours away in Alabama under MSRP. Worth the drive to get it. Pricing was honest and up front. Best experience so far! Happy to refer anyone to my salesman if in the southeast and looking for a good dealer. They have 7 GT allocations as of yesterday remaining.

OP
OP

Ike99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been shopping around for a dealer with an allocation. One in Atlanta had an allocation and wanted to charge me $74k OTD price for a GT! I told them where they can put their ADM. Finally got one 3 hours away in Alabama under MSRP. Worth the drive to get it. Pricing was honest and up front. Best experience so far! Happy to refer anyone to my salesman if in the southeast and looking for a good dealer. They have 7 GT allocations as of yesterday remaining.
Dealer in Florida had 2 DH allocations. I got the last one back in May for $67.6. Received order confirmation from Ford, but no VIN as of today. I checked with sales Rep, he said to expect production delays until Oct for DH. Not sure about GT.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
found that listing, it does not include markup and it's a special order with a blend date of July 13th
S650 Mustang Apparently this includes the dealer markup.  I would love to see the window sticker 1688958581384

Attachments

OP
OP

Ike99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
found that listing, it does not include markup and it's a special order with a blend date of July 13th
I also noticed that it was advertised on the dealer site as a DH, but the sticker is DH Premium, which would accout for part of the higher price.

Desmodeous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, 2006 F150
Although I only purchase even number gen mustangs, Roll Tide!
Sponsored