• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Got My Window Sticker Today

area5179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
got my update today that my vehicle is "in production"! Haven't been able to view my window sticker yet but I'm one step closer to having it in my driveway!
Sponsored

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
Weird. I have the same build as you, also scheduled for 3/25, also went into production today - but I have no window sticker link on the tracker (even though it says to click the link) and I tried to use the manual link and nothing comes up still.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I'm actually bringing a roll of duct tape with me when I take delivery to temporarily cover those holes until I figure out what I'm going to do to 'fix' them. I kept hoping one day I would wake up and read about a change where the holes were magically fixed but I don't think that's happening. I was hoping for a change on Job2 vehicles but I guess that ship has sailed.

It looks like your in MI too and have a DH. Have you done any sort of fix for the wheel well holes on yours yet? As you know our roads here in MI are a completely dumpster fire so anything I can do to help minimize damage would be a huge plus. Last but not least I was hoping to get a car without stop/start but I guess that's not happening either. Not a big deal as it's only a push of the button to turn it off but it would have been nice not to have to worry about it.
I'm leaving here in about 1 hour to go pick it up. I will have a roll of duct tape in hand!

Oh, mine does NOT have the auto stop/start, and it was just built within the last ~10 days.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I'm leaving here in about 1 hour to go pick it up. I will have a roll of duct tape in hand!

Oh, mine does NOT have the auto stop/start, and it was just built within the last ~10 days.
Your sticker reflects NO Start/Stop?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your sticker reflects NO Start/Stop?
Correct. And I already drove it. The far left button is blank.

EDIT: For the record, it doesn't say "NO start/stop" on the window sticker. More accurately, it lacks any reference to one.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct. And I already drove it. The far left button is blank.

EDIT: For the record, it doesn't say "NO start/stop" on the window sticker. More accurately, it lacks any reference to one.
Interesting.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury

Wow very interesting indeed on the no stop start. I haven't been able to view my window sticker yet but all the other documentation I'm seeing on my build (like when I long into the pizza tracker) mention the stop/start. Do you recall if you noticed any reference to stop start for your build when logged in before you saw the sticker? It looks like you have a DH so maybe that's why? Who the heck knows but I'm happy for you and maybe, just maybe there's a chance mine won't have it either.

Best of luck on the pickup and let me know how the duct tape method works out for you. Did you previously say anything to your salesperson about taping the holes? I haven't said anything yet but I probably will so I don't get a strange look when showing up with duct tape in hand, lol.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No strange looks when I taped up the openings @ pickup. In fact, one of the prep guys knew all about it - I thought he said he was on some forums.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
No strange looks when I taped up the openings @ pickup. In fact, one of the prep guys knew all about it - I thought he said he was on some forums.
Good to hear on the duct tape. How are you liking the car thus far? I'm excited and a little nervous for my upcoming GT. This is a big purchase for me and the first new car I've had in a long, long time. I just hope I get a good build and that it's a blast to drive.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Also I just got to see my window sticker and it does say I have the dreaded stop/start system. On the far left side of the sticker under the optional equipment/other it says stop/start system no charge right above the Gas Guzzler Tax no charge call out. Kind of bummed about it after you mentioned your car was just build like 10 days ago and doesn't have stop/start. So you don't see the stop/start listed on your window sticker in the location I mentioned?

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Road pilot auto or manual ?

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
I just found out that I qualify for an $1000 certificate for ordering a 6 speed. I read the info in Ford Authority. It states the if the car is ordered before 2 April 2024 and you are the original person that ordered it, you get $1k free.
I checked with my dealer and they verified I qualified. I ordered on Dec 23 and the car was built on 22 Feb but still waiting for it.
DONT let this slip by.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just found out that I qualify for an $1000 certificate for ordering a 6 speed. I read the info in Ford Authority. It states the if the car is ordered before 2 April 2024 and you are the original person that ordered it, you get $1k free.
I checked with my dealer and they verified I qualified. I ordered on Dec 23 and the car was built on 22 Feb but still waiting for it.
DONT let this slip by.
Need details!
I ordered 12/6/23
Manual of course.
Where did you hear about this?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to hear on the duct tape. How are you liking the car thus far? I'm excited and a little nervous for my upcoming GT. This is a big purchase for me and the first new car I've had in a long, long time. I just hope I get a good build and that it's a blast to drive.
Well, my ~60 mile drive home was at night in the rain. This AM, I drove it to work (clear, dry) and I really like it. Will take a bit to find, adjust, and get used to all the *different* controls and settings.

But I really like it. Did I say that already? :)

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you don't see the stop/start listed on your window sticker in the location I mentioned?
No. But again, I have a Dark Horse, not a GT.
Sponsored