• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Got My Window Sticker Today

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Hmm it just says the window sticker hasn't been released yet and to check back later. When I log in on the pizza tracker it says that last update was today and it says in production but I guess that's it's probably not in production yet? My scheduled build week is 03/25/2024
Interesting. We have the same tracker information.
"In Production" appears to be a bit of a misnomer. I've seen some cars get actually built a week later - some sooner.

Try again tomorrow.
Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I just got it this morning. My status is now "In Production", but no date. On a hunch, I checked the window sticker link and Voila!
I'll take the lower price any day.
Not seeing a window sticker for mine. On the pizza tracker it does not say in production and says it was last updated today 3/14/24 with a scheduled build week of 03/25/2024. It also says tryout the link to your window sticker that is available lower on this page but I'm not seeing the link and when I put my VIN# into the link that was posted here it says not available. I was hoping I could see my sticker and decipher the blend date link you did.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Worst quality days are Monday and Friday.
Actually, that's not really relevant today.

While I can't speak for every Ford assembly plant, I can tell you that many run three crews (A, B, and C), and each crew works four 10-hour days. Further, crews can move around so they aren't always working the same four-day stretch. Saturdays and even Sundays come into play, too. So there really isn't a Monday thru Friday mindset at the APs.

The company I've worked for since 2012 produces a major component for every vehicle built for a majority of all North American market Ford and Lincoln SUVs, car (Mustang), and F-Series trucks (F150-F450).

Honestly, I would not be worried at ALL about what day of the week your vehicle is built.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually, that's not really relevant today.

While I can't speak for every Ford assembly plant, I can tell you that many run three crews (A, B, and C), and each crew works four 10-hour days. Further, crews can move around so they aren't always working the same four-day stretch. Saturdays and even Sundays come into play, too. So there really isn't a Monday thru Friday mindset at the APs.

The company I've worked for since 2012 produces a major component for the vast majority of all North American market Ford and Lincoln SUVs, cars, and F-Series trucks (F150-F450).

Honestly, I would not be worried at ALL about what day of the week your vehicle is built.
I hope you are right! This forum indicates a number of quality issues have occurred. Granted the number is very low in comparison to the number of vehicles produced.
It's just that when you spend $60K for a new car, you want it right. My new 2018 WRX Limited was around $35K, so this is a big jump for me.
My first Mustang ordered from the factory in 1966 cost $2.5K!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting. We have the same tracker information.
"In Production" appears to be a bit of a misnomer. I've seen some cars get actually built a week later - some sooner.

Try again tomorrow.
My window sticker indicates the car came off the line on 2/22/2024.
The blend number on the window sticker indicates it was scheduled for 3/4/2024
The tracker shows it was built on 3/7/2024
The sticker inside the door jamb indicates it was built in 3/2024, not 2/2024.

S650 Mustang Got My Window Sticker Today VOT2

S650 Mustang Got My Window Sticker Today VOT3

S650 Mustang Got My Window Sticker Today VOT

• Haha
Reactions: DCS

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My window sticker indicates the car came off the line on 2/22/2024.
The blend number on the window sticker indicates it was scheduled for 3/4/2024
The tracker shows it was built on 3/7/2024
The sticker inside the door jamb indicates it was built in 3/2024, not 2/2024.

VOT2.png

VOT3.png

VOT.png
Thanks. This tells me it's still a crap shoot.
It looks like the Blend Date is the same as the "In Production" date on yours. I still do not have a date in that step - just a green circle.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope you are right! This forum indicates a number of quality issues have occurred.
That's because the vast majority of people who have positive experiences will say little to nothing, while the vast majority of those who have negative experiences like to complain to others.

Granted the number is very low in comparison to the number of vehicles produced.
Exactly. Out of 51K Mustangs sold last year, what percentage of them do you think are on this (or other) "discussion forums"? Probably single digit. And of these very few, what percentage have posted about positive experiences vs negative experiences?

It's just that when you spend $60K for a new car, you want it right.
100% agreed. But don't think you are doomed simply because your car was or will be built on a particular day. Think, on the day your car was built, the person who normally did a specific job might have called in sick, so someone else (who didn't know the job well) was filling in. It's all good, really. :)

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. This tells me it's still a crap shoot.
It looks like the Blend Date is the same as the "In Production" date on yours. I still do not have a date in that step - just a green circle.
Your vehicle will go "in production" on one day and be "built" another. Again, can't speak for FRAP, but at DTP, body and paint took a day, and then assembly (trim, chassis, and final depts) took another shift/day. And if anything comes up, it might have to get held for something to get fixed, so there's more time there.

I may reach out to a contact over @ FRAP to find out what happened to my DH (the 2/22 date vs the 3/4 blend date). Remember, I didn't order it, it was a dealer order. Maybe it WAS going to be a 2/22 build but got held up for something, so it was held up or reblended IRL.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your vehicle will go "in production" on one day and be "built" another. Again, can't speak for FRAP, but at DTP, body and paint took a day, and then assembly (trim, chassis, and final depts) took another shift/day. And if anything comes up, it might have to get held for something to get fixed, so there's more time there.

I may reach out to a contact over @ FRAP to find out what happened to my DH (the 2/22 date vs the 3/4 blend date). Remember, I didn't order it, it was a dealer order. Maybe it WAS going to be a 2/22 build but got held up for something, so it was held up or reblended IRL.
IF you reach our to your contact @ FRAP maybe you can ask them about those pesky holes in the front wheel wells :)?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IF you reach our to your contact @ FRAP maybe you can ask them about those pesky holes in the front wheel wells :)?
We don't make the wheel well liners, but ... :crackup:

I believe they get delivered with a roll of black duct tape.

Last edited:

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Congrats OP! Nothing wrong with saving some coin.
It is funny though that the over the last few covid years the prices for the same trim level today increased by $15k-$20K yet we are all happy when we see $1k-$3k in savings. LOL At this point lets take what we can get. 🤣 😢

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats OP! Nothing wrong with saving some coin.
It is funny though that the over the last few covid years the prices for the same trim level today increased by $15k-$20K yet we are all happy when we see $1k-$3k in savings. LOL At this point lets take what we can get. 🤣 😢
When I looked at my original order from 12/6/23 and my new window sticker from today, the only thing that went up in price is the Base Price ($465.00). All my options stayed the same. With the "Gas Guzzler Tax" removed, I come out ahead.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
We don't make the wheel well liners, but ... :crackup:

I believe they get delivered with a roll of black duct tape.
I'm actually bringing a roll of duct tape with me when I take delivery to temporarily cover those holes until I figure out what I'm going to do to 'fix' them. I kept hoping one day I would wake up and read about a change where the holes were magically fixed but I don't think that's happening. I was hoping for a change on Job2 vehicles but I guess that ship has sailed.

It looks like your in MI too and have a DH. Have you done any sort of fix for the wheel well holes on yours yet? As you know our roads here in MI are a completely dumpster fire so anything I can do to help minimize damage would be a huge plus. Last but not least I was hoping to get a car without stop/start but I guess that's not happening either. Not a big deal as it's only a push of the button to turn it off but it would have been nice not to have to worry about it.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm actually bringing a roll of duct tape with me when I take delivery to temporarily cover those holes until I figure out what I'm going to do to 'fix' them. I kept hoping one day I would wake up and read about a change where the holes were magically fixed but I don't think that's happening. I was hoping for a change on Job2 vehicles but I guess that ship has sailed.

It looks like your in MI too and have a DH. Have you done any sort of fix for the wheel well holes on yours yet? As you know our roads here in MI are a completely dumpster fire so anything I can do to help minimize damage would be a huge plus. Last but not least I was hoping to get a car without stop/start but I guess that's not happening either. Not a big deal as it's only a push of the button to turn it off but it would have been nice not to have to worry about it.
I plan on doing similar. I have a roll of "Gorilla" tape I plan to use until I can order the DIYVan solution.
Regarding Stop/Start system, if you ordered a manual transmission, you'll save $1,000. bucks! No more "Gas Guzzler Tax"!

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I plan on doing similar. I have a roll of "Gorilla" tape I plan to use until I can order the DIYVan solution.
Regarding Stop/Start system, if you ordered a manual transmission, you'll save $1,000. bucks! No more "Gas Guzzler Tax"!
I ordered the A10 so that the misses can drive it as well plus where we live driving a manual is a nightmare, lol. Auto stop start isn't a huge deal as it's just another button to press to turn it off but it's still annoying :)

Not we just need Ford to lower those interest rates even further on April 3rd and we'll be golden. I'll take a 0% option at 36 months or 0.9% at 48 months. Are you listening Ford, lol.
Sponsored