• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer Invoice + A, D, X & Z-Plans

Mwacker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Signed all the paperwork on my car, money changed hands - just waiting on the Registry (DMV everywhere else)!

For those on the fence about joining Mustang Club of America to get X-Plan pricing, I hope the attachment is all the evidence you need. It was nice to buy a new car and not have to haggle or go back and forth with a 4-square deal. MSRP was $66,270 and I paid X-Plan $62,994.39 for a savings of $3,275.61. Dark Horse is a different story, but everyone else please don't pay any bogus ADM fees! They "forgot" that X-Plan capped document fees @ $100 and tried to charge me $695. I politely reminded them and got that $595 off the bill. I guess my savings is actually $3,870.61 when you factor that in.

The attachment shows pricing for X-Plan for my particular build as well as A, Z, and D plans if you have those connections. Is waiting 90 days for the MCA membership to allow you to apply for an X-Plan PIN worth it? That's your call. I bet your order takes 90+ days to come in if you order right now. You probably have 30 days to pick up your order anyway, but check that with your dealer.

Looking forward to putting the top down Tuesday afternoon at the latest (fingers crossed!).

Dealer Invoice.jpg
I see there are various Mustang Club of America membership types. What membership is required to be able to obtain x plan?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
It's well worth it at any price. I went with a multi year digital subscription. I think they had plans as low as $35. They could charge $500 and you'd still be ahead!

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I see there are various Mustang Club of America membership types. What membership is required to be able to obtain x plan?
I'm on the $35 a year plan and was able to use the X-Plan discount. When you enroll, you get a sticker and a membership card to boot!

Brucebark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.racewerx.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, 20 GT500, 66 Coupe & Fastback, 24 order
I ordered my 24 GT Premium last week. I’m an MCA member and completely forgot about the X plan pricing. Is it too late to adjust the price on my order? They haven’t issued a VIN yet, so worse case I guess I could cancel my order and reorder using the X plan…

Any ideas?

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Contact your dealer ASAP and see if that can be added. Not all dealers participate, but many do. If you put $1,000 down or less, you will still make out ahead if you order with X-plan and lose the deposit. In my case, the deposit was fully refundable.

The dealer might chose to redo the paperwork over losing the sale. It all depends on if the deposit is refundable and who you are dealing with. Good luck!

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
You don’t have to order with the X-Plan. It’s a purchasing plan. All you have to ensure is that the dealership accepts and participates in the program.

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t have to order with the X-Plan. It’s a purchasing plan. All you have to ensure is that the dealership accepts and participates in the program.
I agree except in the event where a contract may have been signed already delineating price. In my case, I signed I would pay MSRP if the vehicle didn't qualify for X-Plan. That was a March 6th pre-order and we know now all but DH qualify.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered my 24 GT Premium last week. I’m an MCA member and completely forgot about the X plan pricing. Is it too late to adjust the price on my order? They haven’t issued a VIN yet, so worse case I guess I could cancel my order and reorder using the X plan…

Any ideas?
Price gets knocked off at purchase when you present the PIN. But you may want to make sure now whether or not your dealer accepts X-Plan pricing. Some don't.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
As long as you tell them in advance. They can refuse if you wait to share. Not sure why or if they would, but you're obligated to tell them up front.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
As long as you tell them in advance. They can refuse if you wait to share. Not sure why or if they would, but you're obligated to tell them up front.
Just use the “I wasn’t aware I had this benefit”

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Be advised, you have to be a member for 90 days to use this program.

mustangtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I paid $52276 (not including tax) on a $55625 build using Z plan. Is this higher then I should’ve paid with Z plan?

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Dang, sure wish I had known about this before I ordered, although I still may not have made the 90 days anyway. I ordered mine on 8/3 and it started build today. For sure, I will make sure I have it the next go-round if there is one.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
How does one even know, before it comes time to finalize the deal, how much the invoice price is in order to estimate the X-plan price? My MSRP is $62,300. Is there a way to figure it out from that?
Sponsored