• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where To Order Below MSRP/Invoice - X Plan Pricing?

nvabill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I know that @Granger Ford is selling the new Bronco at 5% below invoice and I'm wondering if they will do the same for the new Mustang. How about it @Granger Ford will you be taking below invoice orders for the Mustang, how about X plan discounts? Inquiring minds want to know.
Sponsored

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
At the risk of necro-threading, you do know that Ourisman Manassas does similar, right?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
At the risk of necro-threading, you do know that Ourisman Manassas does similar, right?
Are their Dark Horse allocations full like Granger?

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Why aren't we getting the "tell em shogun sent you and get another 1% off and I get $100"?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why aren't we getting the "tell em shogun sent you and get another 1% off and I get $100"?
the front office is being slow on price strategy, I don't know why. They cleaned up last year at least matching Granger's strategy. And yes, @zstanny I totally think there should be a program to "say matt's name and get $3-400 off" deal.

All I got from them last year was a $50 pre-paid gift card. So it's not like I get a finder's fee or anything.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I will say, when I last spoke with Ourisman several weeks ago, they did tell me they don't intend to require a deposit for factory orders (not to take any wind out of Granger Ford's sails, BTW).

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also recall seeing a post several weeks ago from an employee of All Star Ford (outside of Baton Rouge) that they may be able to offer MSRP pricing as well.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
the front office is being slow on price strategy, I don't know why. They cleaned up last year at least matching Granger's strategy. And yes, @zstanny I totally think there should be a program to "say matt's name and get $3-400 off" deal.

All I got from them last year was a $50 pre-paid gift card. So it's not like I get a finder's fee or anything.
I was partially joking but also have seen referral incentives before.

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
So is X-Plan or 2% below invoice the better deal on these GT's? I know X-Plan also limits dealer fees as well (at least it used to).

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So is X-Plan or 2% below invoice the better deal on these GT's? I know X-Plan also limits dealer fees as well (at least it used to).
My understanding (not a dealer employee or Ford employee, but related to a Ford retiree and used to work in Ford's call center in the past, so take it FWIW):

2% below invoice is better than X-Plan (which is typically only +1/-1% invoice), and A/Z plan is better than 2% below invoice (which can be as much as several grand off invoice, depending on the vehicle and dealer).

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are their Dark Horse allocations full like Granger?
"no".

I asked again this morning to clarify their stance and proposed a few different strategies. The executives have visions of ADM dancing in their heads, but I've been making the case that they could trivially match Granger's MSRP for 9-15 units and then go wild on the rest. Ditto EB/GT do the first 50+ units at under invoice.

BUT NOTHING OFFICIAL YET.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
"no".

I asked again this morning to clarify their stance and proposed a few different strategies. The executives have visions of ADM dancing in their heads, but I've been making the case that they could trivially match Granger's MSRP for 9-15 units and then go wild on the rest. Ditto EB/GT do the first 50+ units at under invoice.

BUT NOTHING OFFICIAL YET.
Quite a drive to get to Virginia if that is where the dealership is, but went around a couple here in Dallas. 5 Star Ford is 10K over, AutoNation Ford closest to me will probably be 15K over, so a thousand or so miles might be worth it.
Sponsored