• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Help with X-plan invoice

FrankAR15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS Fsport, Toyota 4Runner, Genesis coupe
This was a special order rather than a car off the lot. Less likely to get a big discount on an ordered car.
I am in the same situation but have a signed discount from dealer with over 5k off MSRP. I’ll report what happens after it is delivered.
Sponsored

OP
OP
samson

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
I am in the same situation but have a signed discount from dealer with over 5k off MSRP. I’ll report what happens after it is delivered.
Nice! I ordered back on Nov 23. Got about $2,800 off sticker, saved $400 on the processing fee, and got the $465 price increase back. All-in-all I was happy with the price, but it's certainly possible to do better. Good luck

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I don’t understand the x-plan. Dealers are offering 4-6k below MSRP in my area.
Ford dealers don't always offer below MSRP. A/Z (employee/retiree), X (supplier or certain clubs), and D (dealership employees) are always available, even when rebates or discounts aren't -- except for any vehicles not eligible for AZXD Plan, such as GT, GT500, certain Raptors, Dark Horse, and some others.
Sponsored