• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan Question?

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Hope they let you use it...I received a $3100 discount off MSRP. Not too shabby if I do say so myself!
I believe You want to make the best deal you can and then mention you have the X-Plan. They won’t like it but,
You’re not there to make Friends. Your they to purchase a Vehicle.
Side Bar,
Besides the discount on price it use to be you didn’t have to pay for the Dealership prep charge?
Does anyone know what else you get?
thx

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
X plan doc fee limit to $100. They charge $500 at the dealer. Ford then gives the dealer $400 in which the dealer sent me a check for $400. Sounds wierd but that's how Ford has it set up.
I didn't pay any prep charge. Dealer was up front on addons which I wanted and were priced in line if I went somewhere else to have done. They did a great job. Not one scratch or swirl mark.

Last edited:

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I believe You want to make the best deal you can and then mention you have the X-Plan. They won’t like it but,
Side Bar,
Besides the discount on price it use to be you didn’t have to pay for the Dealership prep charge?
thx
At the time I ordered back in April, there were no deals to be had, so X-Plan was an acceptable discount. Today may be different.

LOTO1953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT On Oder
Ordered my GT premium vert about a week ago and then found out about the X plan a couple of days ago and my dealer is still honoring it. Saved about $3,100.00

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Side Bar,
thx
I’ve been reading every thing I can about the X-Plan.
The information's above I was parachely incorrect.
I read the first thing you do is let your Dealership know you are using the X-Plan
Some Ford dealerships may not not honor the X-Plan. .
It’s a set price & has additional benefits.
I also read some dealership will beat the X-Plan pricing?? Just depends on how bad they want to make the deal.
Sponsored