• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

itguy08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, 2010 Taurus SHO, 2011 F150
But if my parents were to use one then it's fine that I request for them?
Yeah- I'm pretty sure immediate family is OK. May be a good idea to check when you call.
Sponsored

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT 401a MT82
I recently picked up on 2/08/2019 a 19' GT black showstopper red int Premium 6 speed fully loaded 401a, Ford safe and smart, enhanced security package, active valve exh, B&O sound system with 20' optional silver wheels $1299 option minus performance pack. for 38500 incl Destination Charge. MSRP 47030.

Traded in my 2017 civic si with 22k miles. Owned it for 18 months and had ~3500 in equity. Offered 21k for it. I purchased it new for 22k OTD. I choose to get a check for this equity.

Put down 2k, and financed for 40K through my credit union at 3.69 APR for 60 months with gap at $299.

Lifetime warranty through the dealer, unlimited mileage as long as I get service there (mostly oil changes during my ownership). Will drive the car hard so that if it blow it will. But the car does not have the tick but does have piston slap at 2k rpms under no load ONLY when cold.

Only plan to keep the car for 24 months or less.

I test drove a PP1 A10 with recaros. But found the suspension too harsh for daily use and the automatic while awesome hunts too much for gears. Car will be a daily and perhaps will make an appearance at drift nirvana this summer. Can't really control an auto car while drifting like you can a manual.

First American V8 car for me and so far loving the exhaust note! It's porky compared to what I'm used to but it will do for a daily, boating, and hooning.

Last edited:

TechGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Convertible - Magnetic
So... I just want to confirm what the original post says. You can buy a MCA membership and be automatically eligible for X plan? Is Costco's membership and auto purchase program better than the X plan?
Yes Costco is better.
Can anyone with recent experience verify this is still true? I just used Costco's vehicle shopping site to guesstimate a price for a '19 GT Premium Convertible and the price didn't seem all that much better than MSRP. =(

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
Can anyone with recent experience verify this is still true? I just used Costco's vehicle shopping site to guesstimate a price for a '19 GT Premium Convertible and the price didn't seem all that much better than MSRP. =(
FYI Some Killer deals on left over 17s Convs. in So Cal I got 1 for over $13k off.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
You have to go to the dealer to get the actual price (or call them). You can't get it online. It's usually around $500 under invoice and about $600 or so better than X-plan, which should be quite a bit off MSRP.

crewdawg16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kona Blue Focus ST3, 2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT PP1
I'm buying my car through the Costco service and I was quoted $800 under invoice for my 401A PP1. It was super easy and the dealer calls you.

fcozapata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAM 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4
Just know that you have to have been a MCA member for at least 60 days before you can use the x-plan pricing. You can't sign up right before you buy and get the x-plan prices.
You don't need to wait a single day, as soon as you become a member and your membership length is for anything longer than 60 days your are good. Since MCA memberships are 1 year, you can use it instantly.

For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.

Meaning the membership must last (NOT EXIST) for at least 60 days. I.E. MCA membership is good for at least a year, when you present your MCA card it is proof of eligibility by it's expiration date (because even if you use it the day it expires you still were a member for more than 60 days (1 year))
Sponsored