• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

x-plan

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes I am buying mine with x plan
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I am in new jersey. I can't tell if my wife and I were swindled or not. I figured it was normal protocol and we signed a paper with the pricing laid out at MSRP. When I mentioned x plan over the phone he reminded me that I had signed that paper...
Almost like it was set in stone. Then said he'll work it out with management. I also asked when signing about the deposit and he said it's refundable if there's an issue with delivery, etc. Didn't say change of mind or anything
It could be the salesman wanting to not lose commission as well. I’d call and ask for a sales manager directly, and ask them sans salesman. Go directly to the decision maker, or go to a different dealer. They won’t want to lose your business.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Is there an easy was to find out which dealers accept x plan pricing without having to contact each dealer directly?

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Check the window sticker from that "$92.7k" Dark Horse:

S650 Mustang x-plan 1692671496612

If we can all agree to not pay these ridiculous ADM fees, they will stop. But, if even 1 person has the money to blow, they blow it for all of us. Please help - don't pay BS fees!!

P.S. $799 in doc fees.....c'mon man!
Sponsored