• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan Pricing Question

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Sadly in Kansas vehicles are considered property and owners on the title must pay property tax each year. I would need both of our signatures every year
Ah, personal property tax is an additional complication. I have never had to deal with that particular delight.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Richthebish12

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
Ah, personal property tax is an additional complication. I have never had to deal with that particular delight.
It’s so stupid. Housing property taxes aren’t as bad as say Texas. But with that said, I would move to Texas if I could. Lol

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
I've owned Mustangs all my life but I just joined the Mustang Club and received my membership card and welcome letter, but nowhere does it say anything about the X Plan. How does one go about getting the X Plan PIN?

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
My father who works for a company gets x plan pricing. I am wanting to use his pin but he lives in Texas while I live in Kansas. Different households.

It is my understanding that you need to be under the same lhousehold (verified by Drivers License) for him to gift his x plan pin. However, my dealer said if he co-signs on the loan with me, I can still get x plan pricing, but he would be a registered owner of the vehicle... meaning he is on the title.

Is there a way for him to co-sign without being an owner, or on the title? I don't want him to have to come up to Kansas every time I need to pay registration, taxes, etc. at the DMV. It would be a hassle to have to have both signatures on everything.

Can any dealer, or someone with personal experience chime in here? Would love the discounted pricing, but not as the cost of having to drag my father up to Kansas every time I need paperwork signed. TIA. Mods, please remove/move my post to the appropriate thread if need be.
Just have them do the friends and neighbors, you get the same benefits

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
If you can wait 90 days, just buy a 1 year digital membership with Mustang Club of America and you can legitimately acquire X Plan on your own

The membership is only $35
Excellent
Sponsored