• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer Invoice + A, D, X & Z-Plans

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Signed all the paperwork on my car, money changed hands - just waiting on the Registry (DMV everywhere else)!

For those on the fence about joining Mustang Club of America to get X-Plan pricing, I hope the attachment is all the evidence you need. It was nice to buy a new car and not have to haggle or go back and forth with a 4-square deal. MSRP was $66,270 and I paid X-Plan $62,994.39 for a savings of $3,275.61. Dark Horse is a different story, but everyone else please don't pay any bogus ADM fees! They "forgot" that X-Plan capped document fees @ $100 and tried to charge me $695. I politely reminded them and got that $595 off the bill. I guess my savings is actually $3,870.61 when you factor that in.

The attachment shows pricing for X-Plan for my particular build as well as A, Z, and D plans if you have those connections. Is waiting 90 days for the MCA membership to allow you to apply for an X-Plan PIN worth it? That's your call. I bet your order takes 90+ days to come in if you order right now. You probably have 30 days to pick up your order anyway, but check that with your dealer.

Looking forward to putting the top down Tuesday afternoon at the latest (fingers crossed!).

S650 Mustang Dealer Invoice + A, D, X & Z-Plans Dealer Invoice
Sponsored

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Another benefit is that X Plan gives you Price Protection should the Msrp increase during production

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Does anyone have access to the https://www.myplan.ford.com website? My grandfather got me a Z plan pin, so I donā€™t have the ability to log into the myplan website. On the website there is supposed to be a section with the terms of the A/Z plan with what the fees are capped at. I wanted to be able to bring this information to the dealership incase there are any issues in the fees they charge me. Just want to be prepared. Thanks for anyoneā€™s help who can get that information. A screenshot will most likely work just fine if you are able to load it here. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I don't have special access, but see if this link helps:

Plan Rules

Scroll down to 5. Program Policies and refer to the document fees listed there. This page shows a $75 cap. I'm not going back for a $25 difference, but see what you can get!

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I don't have special access, but see if this link helps:

Plan Rules

Scroll down to 5. Program Policies and refer to the document fees listed there. This page shows a $75 cap. I'm not going back for a $25 difference, but see what you can get!
is there maybe a newer copy of this? It shows dated from 2018

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Signed all the paperwork on my car, money changed hands - just waiting on the Registry (DMV everywhere else)!

For those on the fence about joining Mustang Club of America to get X-Plan pricing, I hope the attachment is all the evidence you need. It was nice to buy a new car and not have to haggle or go back and forth with a 4-square deal. MSRP was $66,270 and I paid X-Plan $62,994.39 for a savings of $3,275.61. Dark Horse is a different story, but everyone else please don't pay any bogus ADM fees! They "forgot" that X-Plan capped document fees @ $100 and tried to charge me $695. I politely reminded them and got that $595 off the bill. I guess my savings is actually $3,870.61 when you factor that in.

The attachment shows pricing for X-Plan for my particular build as well as A, Z, and D plans if you have those connections. Is waiting 90 days for the MCA membership to allow you to apply for an X-Plan PIN worth it? That's your call. I bet your order takes 90+ days to come in if you order right now. You probably have 30 days to pick up your order anyway, but check that with your dealer.

Looking forward to putting the top down Tuesday afternoon at the latest (fingers crossed!).

Dealer Invoice.jpg

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I used X Plan as well and saved around $3000. It is definitely worth using if you can. Itā€™s like free money.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I never said I got an x plan pin lol I said I already have my z plan from my grandfather. I need access to the terms info since heā€™s to old to use a computer and lives 9 hours away lol

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
If youā€™re grandfather is a Ford retired employee you should have able to get the a-z plan, how come you only got the x plan?
I never said I got an x plan pin lol I said I already have my z plan from my grandfather. I need access to the terms info since heā€™s to old to use a computer and lives 9 hours away lol
My bad I realized my error and deleted šŸ˜€

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
I used X on mine. Very straight forward and easy. I'm too old to play games lol....I felt it was a fair price

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Too bad my car is being delivered next week and it hasnā€™t been 90 days since my membership. I joined in July.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium

Dealer Invoice.jpg
I saved over $3000 using my X-Plan today as well. The $35 membership fee for the Mustang Club of America was money well-spent.
Sponsored