• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any Updates from Ford?

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I saw the price and almost fell outta my chair, then I saw it was Canada. Damn you guys get shafted there
Its's the exchange rate. Years ago we used to vend at a shoot here in Phoenix during February. The Canadian lumber jacks would come down here for a vacation because it was "warmer". You could always spot them because they were a lot of fun and they were wearing short pants when it was 40 degrees out there. They always complained that our prices were a bit high because they knew the exchange rate and how many of their dollars it would take to make one of ours.
Say what you want about our currency but it always has been and still is pretty strong when compared with others.
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dealer sent picture of my Dark Horse Window Sticker yesterday.
Says car is in the Trim Shop.
Still hoping to drive it before the snow falls.
Last stage, almost there then.

cwall583

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
My order:

Base GT, Manual, Nite Pony.

Placed my order over 2 months ago, still hasn't been scheduled to be built. Both ford and my dealership can give me 0 info. I know NP has constraints, but it is an absolute must for me, any car is absolutely ugly without black rims/accents, and I refuse to drive a car that doesn't have it out the gate.

Has anyone with a similar build been scheduled yet? Or heard anything about why and when? I have no vehicle atm as mine was totalled and this is my replacement, so I'm getting a bit frustrated not even hearing any updates.
Placed my order March 27th, showed as in production June 29th. Still shows in production, but my dealer told me it is complete waiting shipment release. Then Ford chat told me the ETA wa 8/4 to 8/7. Not sure who to believe but hoping to get mty GT Premium 10 Speed with Brambo Brakes and Active Valve Exhaust soon.

Frankb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 SGT, 2005 GT
Look at it on the bright side, soon we will be able to cancel our orders and pre order the 25's. Im buying a new build not a last year model so if I wait till 2024 then Im going to order a 2025 by then I will have enough saved to just pay it off. :)

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Look at it on the bright side, soon we will be able to cancel our orders and pre order the 25's. Im buying a new build not a last year model so if I wait till 2024 then Im going to order a 2025 by then I will have enough saved to just pay it off. :)
And by the time you get it just can get a 2026! What a great infinite hell
Sponsored