• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford chat updates on ETA

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Priority doesn't matter. I have a priority 1 order and have a similar ETA as everyone else in other threads. My vehicle was built on 5/31 - GT, 401a, NP.
If you read what I wrote I was referring to a priority code of 10+. If you have 1 you will most likely be 1 of the first loaded on the truck but your priority 1 would make a lot more difference if it was a car that was already in production and being shipped. You would have been one that comes off the assembly line and right on the truck or rail.
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Throwing this out there. We all know OKTB has not happened. That aside, could they also be having carrier issues? Ex: carrier negotiations, number of carriers, number of drivers, costs, etc. And could the carrier issues, if any, be hindering OKTB.

Yes and NO, they deal with a couple of different carriers. I have posted earlier that there are lots of cars at the train yard here and my dealership has told me at the time I ordered that cars have sat over a week at the train yard before getting picked up and delivered to the dealership.
Do i see it being a problem with all carriers, most likely no. But we do have some issues with the trucking industry.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ford Chat as of ten mins ago said mine is produced, with an ETA of 8/26 to 9/1.

Let the Ferris wheel of shit commence. LOL

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible

If mine gets pushed back they might come to NC on the same truck! Currently being told 8/18-8/24

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Where are you hitting up Ford chat this late in the evening?

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

when was your car supposedly produced?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Not sure when this photo was taken or by who (could be old) but was just posted on Instagram

IMG_3117.jpeg
That is a few weeks ago if I read it correctly July 22.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
When you put a date out there, people hold you to it. And if you don't meet it, then it makes you / your company look bad.
In this case this is perfect manufacturing marketing because all we have is 3rd party customers speculating and some crying about a date Ford never gave and why their cars are not delivered. (Crying was not directed at you)

From a manufacturing standpoint and going by how we were notified about the chip shortage on the F150's I would again speculate that Ford has a date and will not announce it because shit happens, and they don't want to deal with a shit storm from all fronts if they don't meet it.

Most likely if there was QC issues production would have stopped so IMO that's not it. Makes more sense that Ford has a set date, just one they don't want to publicly announce, and they don't have too.

In the end we are still within the "Time Frame" and we all have nothing but speculation and assumptions but should end soon.
Hello
I already plan on tracking the train and the truck when they are on the way like I have with past vehicles.

I might even drive by the train yard to see it I can spot any before mine gets here.
Hello how can we track it , please share

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Secondary status of produced on 08/07. Blend was 08/04.
Cool. My blend date was 8/03 but showed produced on 8/04 so I was just comparing.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Cool. My blend date was 8/03 but showed produced on 8/04 so I was just comparing.
How did your blend date compare to the build week in the tracker? My "build week" has moved a few times (from August 21, 18, 15) but is currently 8/14.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did your blend date compare to the build week in the tracker? My "build week" has moved a few times (from August 21, 18, 15) but is currently 8/14.
My first production date was supposed to be 8/14, based off the email I got mid June, then for the next six weeks it jumped around between 8/6 to 7/31 then Aug 2, then Aug 3, then back to Aug 2, Aug 3 again and finally showed Aug 4, with a blend date on Aug 3. So yeah it jumped around a bit.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My first production date was supposed to be 8/14, based off the email I got mid June, then for the next six weeks it jumped around between 8/6 to 7/31 then Aug 2, then Aug 3, then back to Aug 2, Aug 3 again and finally showed Aug 4, with a blend date on Aug 3. So yeah it jumped around a bit.
It is interesting to see how the dates hover and then drop and boom, blend date.

What throws me is, the window sticker has the vehicle production number for the day/week and what number your car was, before it was even built. I know they have it down to a science on the line, but that still seems hard to nail exactly before it actually is made.
Sponsored