• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any Updates from Ford?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
These delivery dates are meaningless at this point. They just keep pushing them back. My car (GT PP NP AVE AT) has been built since 7/11 and it'll be almost September by the time I get it at this rate.
I don't think so. I have said from the start that mid August is when we will see them at the dealerships. I might just be getting lucky and mine is on the truck with the dealerships first shipment of 24 Mustangs. But Mid August has been when new Mustangs hit the dealership lots.

Either way I can wait if it is not coming. We will find out really soon.
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I ordered a Bronco First Edition and it took ages to get scheduled - then it got pushed back time and time again, then it got built... only to sit for months upon months while they were shipping others. Then they replaced the defective hard tops, then they finally shipped it like 4 months after it was originally built, and I was finally able to go buy it - and it had a spot on the roof that I could never stop seeing where it was clear something had punched a hole in it and they had repaired it.

I think it's fine if you order a Ford midcycle or something like that, but ordering a brand new generation car launch with them seems to just incur a ton of headaches. The Bronco was way worse, there was way more orders and the waits were ridiculous.

I actually had another order that just got skipped over for all eternity because basically every part on it was on constraint.

On the Lightning same story. First order at a large dealer - wasn't selected in the first schedulings, in fact, it took like a year after they'd hiked the MSRPs before it was "selected" and they allowed you to order it.

Yeah all this stared with the Bronco. But that was just way too much interest in it. I had a deposit on 1 but cancelled when I was told how long it might take.

I have said over and over this is pretty normal for a new launch vehicle considering they are trying to get back to normal.

And yes ordering after production has started if it is not a new launch vehicle wait times are not as long.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 OF Mustang GT Premium. '22 Hyundai Santa Cruz
went into production and got my window sticker blend date next Wednesday

IMG_1284.jpg
I saw the price and almost fell outta my chair, then I saw it was Canada. Damn you guys get shafted there

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
My order:

Base GT, Manual, Nite Pony.

Placed my order over 2 months ago, still hasn't been scheduled to be built. Both ford and my dealership can give me 0 info. I know NP has constraints, but it is an absolute must for me, any car is absolutely ugly without black rims/accents, and I refuse to drive a car that doesn't have it out the gate.

Has anyone with a similar build been scheduled yet? Or heard anything about why and when? I have no vehicle atm as mine was totalled and this is my replacement, so I'm getting a bit frustrated not even hearing any updates.
Ordered GT only option exhaust 2 months a go also. Yellow splash. Have not heard anything. I am in Canada. When ordered
Dealer told me mid September. Hopefully it comes before the snow!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My order:

Base GT, Manual, Nite Pony.

Placed my order over 2 months ago, still hasn't been scheduled to be built. Both ford and my dealership can give me 0 info. I know NP has constraints, but it is an absolute must for me, any car is absolutely ugly without black rims/accents, and I refuse to drive a car that doesn't have it out the gate.

Has anyone with a similar build been scheduled yet? Or heard anything about why and when? I have no vehicle atm as mine was totalled and this is my replacement, so I'm getting a bit frustrated not even hearing any updates.
have you tried chatting online with someone at ford chat? That’s the best thing to do. I ordered mine june seventh And I just got my acknowledgment letter the other day, because the dealership had put my code number in wrong. I called Ford customer care and talk to them and they’re the ones that told me to go talk to the dealership and let them know that that number have to be put in wrong. So figured that is throwing me off probably a coup,e extra mont

Last edited:

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
I saw the price and almost fell outta my chair, then I saw it was Canada. Damn you guys get shafted there
Shafted? It’s like $4300 US cheaper than the same spec car in America, build the same spec as my car and you will see
The Canadian mustangs are the cheapest price in the world if do a little fact finding yourself.
Stupid statement to make with zero research

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 OF Mustang GT Premium. '22 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Shafted? It’s like $4300 US cheaper than the same spec car in America, build the same spec as my car and you will see
The Canadian mustangs are the cheapest price in the world if do a little fact finding yourself.
Stupid statement to make with zero research
I dont get the incendiary comment. I literally built and specced my own 2024 with all options minus 401a for $60k MSRP.

Canadian currency is also weaker against the dollar and their taxes there are higher in general.

I dunno what a non-Canadian is trying to simp for them when any Canadian knows they get the short end of the stick when it comes to cars, housing, hell most things.

Stay in your lane.

Edit: Since I saw a notification still come through from you, I'm already ignoring you, so I am unable to see your SICK burn ✌

Last edited:

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
I dont get the incendiary comment. I literally built and specced my own 2024 with all options minus 401a for $60k MSRP.

Canadian currency is also weaker against the dollar and their taxes there are higher in general.

I dunno what a non-Canadian is trying to simp for them when any Canadian knows they get the short end of the stick when it comes to cars, housing, hell most things.

Stay in your lane.
My car is a 2024 Dark Horse $79,345 us = $106,000 Canadian not sure what the fuck you built for $60,000 but I can assure you it wasn’t a Dark Horse you fuckin jelly head…. Stay out of my lane

S650 Mustang Any Updates from Ford? 3B55E873-48D2-4C42-9B64-18A8DE6284E8

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
have you tried chatting online with someone at ford chat? That’s the best thing to do. I ordered mine june seventh And I just got my acknowledgment letter the other day, because the dealership had put my code number in wrong. I called Ford customer care and talk to them and they’re the ones that told me to go talk to the dealership and let them know that that number have to be put in wrong. So figured that is throwing me off probably a coup,e extra mont
Ford chat always just says "not scheduled yet, ask dealer for more info" then when i ask the dealership they say "we have literally no info, its not scheduled yet, thats all we know". So basically noone knows anything.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Same here...ordered on 4/6. Dark Horse, HP, AP, Shadow Black, 6 Speed. Nothing more than a couple of "Sorry...supply chain constraints" emails.
Same but Blue Ember!

Though Ford chat did say "Unscheduled Clean"!

Meaning: "No Way, Jose!!"

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Ford chat always just says "not scheduled yet, ask dealer for more info" then when i ask the dealership they say "we have literally no info, its not scheduled yet, thats all we know". So basically noone knows anything.
My dealer told me from the get go, first thing I would get would be vin number, and that until I got that, they Couldn’t check on anything for me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2021 GT
Dealer sent picture of my Dark Horse Window Sticker yesterday.
Says car is in the Trim Shop.
Still hoping to drive it before the snow falls.
Sponsored