• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford chat updates on ETA

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Tbh might as well not hasn’t been any help

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
my eta got pushed from july 28-aug 3 to aug 1-aug 7. smh...
Not surprised.

I'm not aware of cars having departed from the staging areas in MI yet (for whatever reason).

Last edited:

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
In one of the GT Test Drive videos, they mentioned that 'cars should arrive at dealerships in late August.' I really would not be surprised if that becomes the case. I know they have inventory waiting in the lots of their plants. But they clearly are planning to execute their scheduled marketing plan before selling these cars. They are also likely wanting to sell as much '23 inventory as they can before the '24's get into local dealerships. I want mine tomorrow, but I have a bad feeling that 'delays' are going to become quite common in the next 1-3 months.

Rojanhan8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
Does anyone know if there is a level of priority for shipping completed cars once the OKTB is given? Is the priority code you received when your car was built applicable to shipping as well?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Does anyone know if there is a level of priority for shipping completed cars once the OKTB is given? Is the priority code you received when your car was built applicable to shipping as well?
Priority code is only for dealers and I would assume it will be mostly dealer stock orders as they were built first then our orders will go through but this all depends on availability of transport to various locations

Hades5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Insight Touring/2024 Mustang GT Premium
Let’s be honest, it’s very common to see a new years cars come out around September of the prior year, and given how Ford has been executing its “stages” it’s probably going to be just like every other car ever produced. As much as I’d love to keep my hopes up, this eta push back phenomenon that everyone keeps having to deal with is making me believe that none of us will see our cars till the usual September mark….

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
my eta got pushed from july 28-aug 3 to aug 1-aug 7. smh...
It’ll probably push again, status changes weekly, sad To say. But it the reality of the matter and we all just need to remain calm. The question I wonder is will they ship by carrier or by rail. I’m in Maryland?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
It’ll probably push again, status changes weekly, sad To say. But it the reality of the matter and we all just need to remain calm. The question I wonder is will they ship by carrier or by rail. I’m in Maryland?
It will say on your window sticker I’m in northern VA and it’s going by truck

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Extremely anecdotal but just got off the phone with my dealer. He said an ETA of 8/1-8/7 like the usual windows we've all been getting.

But his tracker also shows they have a truck scheduled to arrive at their lot on 8/4 at 5pm with my order. Not sure if this is just a placeholder or legit but I'm starting to get really excited.

Has anyone else had their dealer tell them anything about when the truck is scheduled to arrive?
Sponsored