• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Chat Toying with my heart

Hades5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Insight Touring/2024 Mustang GT Premium
So anyone wanna tell me how “Ford Chat” Representatives tell me today that my car is still in production but has an estimated ETA Of 7/4-7/10. Why is ford putting ETAs that won’t happen, keep in mind that last week they gave my dealership rep an ETA of 7/18-7/25 so they changed the ETA within the last week to the new one, yet there is no OK2B or anything yet. I’m so confused
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
So anyone wanna tell me how “Ford Chat” Representatives tell me today that my car is still in production but has an estimated ETA Of 7/4-7/10. Why is ford putting ETAs that won’t happen, keep in mind that last week they gave my dealership rep an ETA of 7/18-7/25 so they changed the ETA within the last week to the new one, yet there is no OK2B or anything yet. I’m so confused
The car is not actually “in production” anymore if you have an eta the secondary status is gonna be “produced” but if they moved your eta up that’s either really messed up or that they are actually going to ship then this week. How far are you away from the plant?

OP
OP

Hades5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Insight Touring/2024 Mustang GT Premium
The car is not actually “in production” anymore if you have an eta the secondary status is gonna be “produced” but if they moved your eta up that’s either really messed up or that they are actually going to ship then this week. How far are you away from the plant?

florida🤣

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Ask your dealer what the eta says on his end they will have an exact date mine from ford chat is also 4th to the 10th but dealer has a date of the 7th I’m not believing anything till the cars leave the plant. Also I am in Virginia so if the cars leave early this week the 7th isn’t unrealistic.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
The key phrase is ETA. Never the less I was talking with a GM and he is as pissed as us. Imagine this scale of not knowing this one mustang but on a inventory of 300 vehicles of every model. Then a bunch of us asking everyday what the fuck is going on and not even Ford can give em an answer. I think we are just going to have to accept “it is what it is” and let the course run.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Before I ordered the Mustang, I was on my dealers waiting list for a C8 Stingray and a C8 Z06. I was 30ish something on the list for the Stingray and 100ish for the Z06. I have friends who've waited nearly 2 years to get the C8 Stingray they ordered. In reality, I knew I'd never see a C8 Z06. My salesperson called about 5 months ago and said my number was up for the Stingray, but couldn't tell me how long it would be before I got it. My concern is that I'm nearly 75 and don't want to wait a year or so for a new car. I guess if I was a little younger I wouldn't be quite as concerned. I love how the auto manufacturers dangle the "proverbial carrot" in front of you. It would be nice if they just told us what was going on and why. I guess for those of us who have pending orders we're caught between a rock and a hard place.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
YOOO same. They gave me a late July eta then gave me the updated July 4th to 10th eta.
My dealer doesnt have any update when i askedm. Also Florida.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
Before I ordered the Mustang, I was on my dealers waiting list for a C8 Stingray and a C8 Z06. I was 30ish something on the list for the Stingray and 100ish for the Z06. I have friends who've waited nearly 2 years to get the C8 Stingray they ordered. In reality, I knew I'd never see a C8 Z06. My salesperson called about 5 months ago and said my number was up for the Stingray, but couldn't tell me how long it would be before I got it. My concern is that I'm nearly 75 and don't want to wait a year or so for a new car. I guess if I was a little younger I wouldn't be quite as concerned. I love how the auto manufacturers dangle the "proverbial carrot" in front of you. It would be nice if they just told us what was going on and why. I guess for those of us who have pending orders we're caught between a rock and a hard place.
My C8 order for a '22 from Criswell went like clockwork. Chevy has it together. Ford is clueless in comparison.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
YOOO same. They gave me a late July eta then gave me the updated July 4th to 10th eta.
My dealer doesnt have any update when i askedm. Also Florida.
Your dealer is lying to you they have a singular date that they can see when it is expected to arrive to them mine says the 7th and has for about a week and half now don’t know how accurate it is though. There data are also updated in real time vs ford chat which only gets updates occasionally

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Your dealer is lying to you they have a singular date that they can see when it is expected to arrive to them mine says the 7th and has for about a week and half now don’t know how accurate it is though. There data are also updated in real time vs ford chat which only gets updates occasionally
Ill call them tomorrow to see whats up on their end then. Who is your dealership?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
My C8 order for a '22 from Criswell went like clockwork. Chevy has it together. Ford is clueless in comparison.
Really? My new company car is a 2023 Chevy Equinox that was built the last week of February and STILL is sitting in Mexico at the plant waiting to be shipped. Every time I call I get the same answer, "Your car is awaiting shipping". I'm about to tell Chevy to suck a dick and get the Nissan Rogue instead.
Sponsored