• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Used the Ford Performance Chat Today and ...

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
I have read a few threads now where people said they reached out to Ford Chat (https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/) so I thought I would give it a try today. Last Week I received my first 45 email and was rather bummed out. So far the process has been rather smooth and like many of you on here I am anxiously waiting to take delivery of my vehicle. I am not sure how accurate the Ford Chat info is but i was told that my ETA to the dealer is currently listed between July 4th and July 10th but the 45 day email could indicate an ongoing delay :-(

I have copied my ford chat conversation below for others to see

Anthony at 16:25, Jun 29:

Hello Ryan, how can I help you?

Ryan at 16:26, Jun 29:

Hello Anthony not sure if i reached the right chat but i was wondering if you could provide me with any status information regarding my 2024 Mustang GT Order. I received an email saying it was delayed due to supply chain issues

Ryan at 16:27, Jun 29:

The online tracker shows in production as of 06/19/23

Anthony at 16:27, Jun 29:

I can check status for you. Do you have the Order# and Sales Code#, or do you have a VIN for your order yet?

Ryan at 16:29, Jun 29:

vin # xxx

order number xxx

Anthony at 16:31, Jun 29:

According to our tracker, your Mustang is listed as produced, however it has not been released by the plant as of yet. This last status was posted June 19th. Although I do not currently see a delay listed in the tracker, normally a vehicle would be released sooner which means your Mustang could be experiencing a delay.

Anthony at 16:32, Jun 29:

ETA to dealer is currently listed between July 4th to July 10th, however if there is an ongoing delay that ETA may be subject to change.

Ryan at 16:33, Jun 29:

interesting

so you are showing on your end that it has already been built?

I see a status as of In Production on the same last updated day of 06/19/23

Anthony at 16:36, Jun 29:

It has a primary of 'In Production' with a secondary status of 'Produced' which does indicate that it has finished assembly. Since it is not released from the plant though, this may indicate it is not technically completed. If you had received an email alluding to a supply chain issue, that could be he delay in being released.

*the

Ryan at 16:36, Jun 29:

makes sense

appreciate the info

Anthony at 16:37, Jun 29:

You're welcome. If you would like, check back with us after the holiday next week and we can see if there is any movement or a new ETA at that time. We are always happy to check status again on your Mustang for you.
Sponsored

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
I have read a few threads now where people said they reached out to Ford Chat (https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/) so I thought I would give it a try today. Last Week I received my first 45 email and was rather bummed out. So far the process has been rather smooth and like many of you on here I am anxiously waiting to take delivery of my vehicle. I am not sure how accurate the Ford Chat info is but i was told that my ETA to the dealer is currently listed between July 4th and July 10th but the 45 day email could indicate an ongoing delay :-(

I have copied my ford chat conversation below for others to see

Anthony at 16:25, Jun 29:

Hello Ryan, how can I help you?

Ryan at 16:26, Jun 29:

Hello Anthony not sure if i reached the right chat but i was wondering if you could provide me with any status information regarding my 2024 Mustang GT Order. I received an email saying it was delayed due to supply chain issues

Ryan at 16:27, Jun 29:

The online tracker shows in production as of 06/19/23

Anthony at 16:27, Jun 29:

I can check status for you. Do you have the Order# and Sales Code#, or do you have a VIN for your order yet?

vin # xxx

order number xxx

Anthony at 16:31, Jun 29:

According to our tracker, your Mustang is listed as produced, however it has not been released by the plant as of yet. This last status was posted June 19th. Although I do not currently see a delay listed in the tracker, normally a vehicle would be released sooner which means your Mustang could be experiencing a delay.

Anthony at 16:32, Jun 29:

ETA to dealer is currently listed between July 4th to July 10th, however if there is an ongoing delay that ETA may be subject to change.

Ryan at 16:33, Jun 29:

interesting

so you are showing on your end that it has already been built?

I see a status as of In Production on the same last updated day of 06/19/23

It has a primary of 'In Production' with a secondary status of 'Produced' which does indicate that it has finished assembly. Since it is not released from the plant though, this may indicate it is not technically completed. If you had received an email alluding to a supply chain issue, that could be he delay in being released.

*the

Ryan at 16:36, Jun 29:

makes sense

appreciate the info

Anthony at 16:37, Jun 29:

You're welcome. If you would like, check back with us after the holiday next week and we can see if there is any movement or a new ETA at that time. We are always happy to check status again on your Mustang for you.
Damn dude. I hate that I'm adding to your frustration, but PP and NP?

I hope you're not delayed for one or both of those.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
They are giving me the July 4th to 10th eta as well, and i also received the email (pp & np).

Also told me it was in production yet "produced".

My guess is our vehicles are built and none of the mustangs are being transported yet.

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Damn dude. I hate that I'm adding to your frustration, but PP and NP?

I hope you're not delayed for one or both of those.
Same combo for me too I know it's great looking combo but dreading the delays

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mine has been showing in production since 6/12 with no update. Today I get this email saying absolutely nothing, but throwing the whole thing into mystery

S650 Mustang Used the Ford Performance Chat Today and ... Screenshot_20230629_190606_Yahoo Mail

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mine has been showing in production since 6/12 with no update. Today I get this email saying absolutely nothing, but throwing the whole thing into mystery

Screenshot_20230629_190606_Yahoo Mail.jpg
That's the same email I got last week

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500

Screenshot_20230629_190606_Yahoo Mail.jpg
I got the same email today too. My car has been listed in production since the beginning of the month. I don't believe anything Ford tracking or chat has to say. When the dealer says they have the car, I might believe that.

MickB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT
i got this and am not happy!!!!
Here’s the update we promised you on your order

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang GT order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of June 19, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
© 2023 Ford Motor Company. All Rights Reserved.

Follow Ford​

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I just chatted with them, they said the vehicle has been produced since 6/26 and my ETA is 7/4-7/10 but said it will more than likely be pushed back because it takes about 4 weeks to ship to California.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue 301A, PP2, Active Exhaust, Recaro's
There's other threads with the same type of info but when I ordered my Mach 1 here are some of the notices I got. Bear in mind the original build date was scheduled the week of 3/6/2023.

3/16 - Received the email about delays and they would be in touch every 45 days.
3/25 - Received email that it was built
4/5 - Received email that it was shipped.
4/19 - Email from dealer that vehicle had arrived.
4/28 - Picked up from dealer (2.5 hours drive to Granger Motors).

So my Mach 1 shipped just a few weeks after receiving the delay email. Maybe there's hope for some of you with 2024 orders???

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
There's other threads with the same type of info but when I ordered my Mach 1 here are some of the notices I got. Bear in mind the original build date was scheduled the week of 3/6/2023.

3/16 - Received the email about delays and they would be in touch every 45 days.

So my Mach 1 shipped just a few weeks after receiving the delay email. Maybe there's hope for some of you with 2024 orders???
The email can be ignored it is automated and doesn’t mean anything the problem is that they aren’t shipping the cars yet but will be very soon as we found out that Canadian orders were just shipped out

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang

I spoke to my dealer who confirmed my car was def built, and that they are waiting for another update within the coming days with a firm delivery eta.

He also said that he knows of some folks who have recieved their cars already in other parts of the country đź‘€. So, I am being optimistic.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I spoke to my dealer who confirmed my car was def built, and that they are waiting for another update within the coming days with a firm delivery eta.

He also said that he knows of some folks who have recieved their cars already in other parts of the country đź‘€. So, I am being optimistic.
Oh really that’s huge news if us orders are actually now being shipped i wonder if he can provide additional info on that like where and when it was shipped

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG

Congrats. But why it took you 10 days to pick it up. You must be a very patient man

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue 301A, PP2, Active Exhaust, Recaro's
Congrats. But why it took you 10 days to pick it up. You must be a very patient man
I am. I arranged to borrow my friends enclosed trailer then he turned around and offered to pull with his truck. Well heck I had to pay for gas either way and I didn't mind the company on the 5 hour round trip. Talk about patience. I also took it straight for PPF/ceramic coating which added another 10 days to my wait. That's what happens when you drop off on a Friday afternoon. At least it was stored indoors the whole time.
Sponsored