• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford chat updates on ETA

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
If Ford thinks I'm taking delivery of a convertible in October they are really on that dope. I'm drawing a line in the sand. That line is September 18th. May as well just cancel and re-order later on at that point. I have a $1000 down but I'd rather eat that than park my daily outside all Winter just to start making steep payments on something I didn't even get to use hardly. At that point I'd rather just eat the $1000 and park the daily in the garage all Winter and re-order for Spring or early Summer delivery next year.
I hear you. Placed order for a base coup only option active exhaust June 7 dealership telling me September delivery. In 2 months now have not heard anything from Ford.. With all the bull shit if September no delivery they can ship it next spring as far as Iā€™m concerned šŸ˜Ÿ. How many orders have been placed, and how many is Ford going to build?
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Currently 1200 custom orders that need to be built and total units made are over 7600. As of Aug 1

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So thatā€™s bare minimum $200 million worth of product thatā€™s sitting right now
Iā€™d say closer to $400 million at this point.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
If Ford thinks I'm taking delivery of a convertible in October they are really on that dope. I'm drawing a line in the sand. That line is September 18th. May as well just cancel and re-order later on at that point. I have a $1000 down but I'd rather eat that than park my daily outside all Winter just to start making steep payments on something I didn't even get to use hardly. At that point I'd rather just eat the $1000 and park the daily in the garage all Winter and re-order for Spring or early Summer delivery next year.
Ordered base coup only option active exhaust June 7 and dealership saying September delivery. With all the bull shit going on I donā€™t think thats happening. Maybe it will be a Christmas present and hopefully no snow yet So I will just garage it till spring.

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17ā€™ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
Iā€™d say closer to $400 million at this point.
Youā€™re probably right, I was going impossibly conservative assuming all base eco boosts lmao. Actual average price of whatā€™s sitting out there probably is closer to $60k. I guess they really donā€™t need that money yet

ChrisMattice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 XLT
I hear you. Placed order for a base coup only option active exhaust June 7 dealership telling me September delivery. In 2 months now have not heard anything from Ford.. With all the bull shit if September no delivery they can ship it next spring as far as Iā€™m concerned šŸ˜Ÿ. How many orders have been placed, and how many is Ford going to build?
Although a September delivery sounds unlikely I suppose it could happen. I have a similar spec on order; Oxford White base 301A GT 6 Speed with Active Exhaust. A September production date sounds way more likely. I ordered mine on 6/1 and got an email on 7/13 for production slated for 9/4. Priority code 19 from the dealer. Assuming OKTB is achieved this month I'm hoping to have mine by October in upstate NY. Fingers crossed. Hopefully I can put a few miles on it before the snow flies...

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Currently 1200 custom orders that need to be built and total units made are over 7600. As of Aug 1
What are we down to? 3200-3500 dealers in the US? For context. Thatā€™s 2 cars per dealership for the lots.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Heck even ordering 2 mos ago, not having a vin number, I may still be waiting in June 2024 for mine.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Have you heard anything from your dealer? Mine said likely by next week, we might be on same truck, century ford only getting 2.
They donā€™t know anything I told them that OKTB was reached lol I am assuming Iā€™ll be on the first truck to my dealership just donā€™t know when the first truck will go to my dealership but he did say it will be 6-7 days once it ships once the car ships then your dealer will have a lot more info as they can track it via GPS

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They donā€™t know anything I told them that OKTB was reached lol I am assuming Iā€™ll be on the first truck to my dealership just donā€™t know when the first truck will go to my dealership but he did say it will be 6-7 days once it ships once the car ships then your dealer will have a lot more info as they can track it via GPS
Same. The car can not be actually tracked until it is "shipped".

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Same. The car can not be actually tracked until it is "shipped".

The dealership can request a VINview that will show where the car is in real time, this is available after the car is built.
Sponsored