• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 02 150, 06 250
To call that render shit would be a compliment. I think we can all collectively breathe a sigh of relief as that is clearly a very poor render (in terms of quality and aesthetics) that someone whipped up in their free time.
Sometimes these renders come to life and I am afraid of that. The lights give it away here.

I really hope this is in no way or form close to the car.
I really hope it is like that black one above more than that horrible orange one.
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
To call that render shit would be a compliment. I think we can all collectively breathe a sigh of relief as that is clearly a very poor render (in terms of quality and aesthetics) that someone whipped up in their free time.

I don't know man, I kinda dig the grille and split headlights. Those headlights are clearly inspired by the '69-'70 mustang. They look pretty neat imo. That being said, I agree when it comes to the rest of the body, it's clearly just an s550 with very mild tweaks. I'd like to see that front end grafted onto the body of the sculpture. Would look pretty sharp imo

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
The front end is fugly and the lights will most likely not look like that as that design was inspired by a 2007 design so it’s very much outdated ;)

Apart from that (take away the entire front) it is pretty good looking as it looks almost exactly like the current S550. The overall aesthetics (proportions) appeal to me much more than those of some other renders we’ve seen in this forum.

Imagine this car with a front that resembles the sculpture and has Evos-inspired tribar headlights.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Using the Mach1 Front (Sort of) the Mache Door Handles and the Sculpture's Concave Rear Hip Crease, although I'm not a fan of it on this car.

Hood looks to incorporate Fords Full-Length to the Grill, but is also using the Top Half of the Fenders like some of the new SUVs. Don't really like the Shape of the Hood. Prefer the 350 Hood, with 500 Hood Latches and 350 Fender Vents.

Can't Place the Rear View Mirror, though.

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
A lot of those drawing are great, many millions of times better than I can draw no doubt. I gotta say though, the chopped tops and big flares make them all look more like Camaros to me lol.