• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Nite Pony Package vent.........

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Well never mind my comment about your quoting cost. :giggle: :like: Excellent post @unfairslide. That said I would recommend level 3 unless it is totally out of owners price range.
Hahaha 🤣 I would do level 3 but the price would be an extra $1k more at least. I'm going to see how much it is for just the hood and save the money for parts.
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So the numbers Long Mcarthur gave really explains this delay for the NP black roof. 2187 Mustang orders outside Dark Horse thus far. Of that 2187 orders, 40% are with NP. That is 874 cars requiring the steps needed to produce the black roof. That does not account again, for Dark Horse orders. Ford planned for 8% and will do 13% according to the video. This isn't promising.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
So the numbers Long Mcarthur gave really explains this delay for the NP black roof. 2187 Mustang orders outside Dark Horse thus far. Of that 2187 orders, 40% are with NP. That is 874 cars requiring the steps needed to produce the black roof. That does not account again, for Dark Horse orders. Ford planned for 8% and will do 13% according to the video. This isn't promising.
Yeah, unless you dig the bronze pack, i cant believe the take rate is so low. Id probably switch if i had a color that it worked with, if were in that position. With DH coming up, i feel like NP is gonna be delayed more. There are only 2.5k orders in the bank that are not dark horse he said, plus 50% capacity for GT, so it shouldn't be hard getting scheduled for a GT, as long as you dont have to have NP.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yeah, unless you dig the bronze pack, i cant believe the take rate is so low. Id probably switch if i had a color that it worked with.
Carbonized Gray here.. It would work for me, just not in love with the bronze wheels yet. Love the badges though.

LosBarrios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si Sonic Grey Pearl
I would drop the NPP, but it’s required for the Brembo brake system to get the grabber blue calipers, since I’m not going with the performance package. So I’ll just be stuck in the waiting game until told otherwise.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ford said they'll do 13% of the NP orders? What about the other 27%? Unless I'm reading this wrong.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Ford said they'll do 13% of the NP orders? What about the other 27%? Unless I'm reading this wrong.
Watch the video i linked, he explains capacity right before the mustang scheduling. 40% of the orders in the bank have black roof on them, they only have capacity to produce 13% (or whatever he said) so it will be a long delay for all of the night pony to go through. You can change your order and probably get it faster, or cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Disclaimer, I'm just going by what is mentioned in the video.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Carbonized Gray here.. It would work for me, just not in love with the bronze wheels yet. Love the badges though.
Honestly I wasn't interested in the bronze package with Oxford White but these delays is just making the bronze package look better lol.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Honestly I wasn't interested in the bronze package with Oxford White but these delays is just making the bronze package look better lol.
If it helps I think the bronze package looks really good on the white you posted.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Hahaha 🤣 I would do level 3 but the price would be an extra $1k more at least. I'm going to see how much it is for just the hood and save the money for parts.
Your quote was helpful! I was also interested in how others' prices compare to the place I chose. Mine costs $3950 for the package: high gloss ceramic coated PPF @ 14 mil thick and 10 yr warranty (full hood, bumper, fenders, headlights, mirrors, pillars, edges wrapped, etc.); ceramic @ 2 mil on whole car, all glass and wheels; ceramic tint all windows and windshield. It seems expensive when considering what you can get for $4k, but maybe ok based on others' experiences? I get too many chips as it is on our roads. Hope to find a better exterior windshield protection too. 🤷‍♂️

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Your quote was helpful! I was also interested in how others' prices compare to the place I chose. Mine costs $3950 for the package: high gloss ceramic coated PPF @ 14 mil thick and 10 yr warranty (full hood, bumper, fenders, headlights, mirrors, pillars, edges wrapped, etc.); ceramic @ 2 mil on whole car, all glass and wheels; ceramic tint all windows and windshield. It seems expensive when considering what you can get for $4k, but maybe ok based on others' experiences? I get too many chips as it is on our roads. Hope to find a better exterior windshield protection too. 🤷‍♂️
$3950 for an entire car wrap, ceramic including wheels and glass, and full tint. If you have a top rated shop, honestly, that’s very reasonable.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
$3950 for an entire car wrap, ceramic including wheels and glass, and full tint. If you have a top rated shop, honestly, that’s very reasonable.
I should have been clearer. It's only the impact zones that get wrapped. Ceramic on everything, plus interior tint. Not as good... I think the place is very good, but when I saw unfairslide's $2900, it made me wonder about the extra $1050....

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I should have been clearer. It's only the impact zones that get wrapped. Ceramic on everything, plus interior tint. Not as good... I think the place is very good, but when I saw unfairslide's $2900, it made me wonder about the extra $1050....
OK then. You need to do some shopping. Since you do not mention where you are located just use Google maps. For all you know the price you received might have been cheap. Just remember the quality of your detailer trumps all. There is nothing more expensive than a poor job.
Sponsored