• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Nite Pony and Performance Package on GT

Knightro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport
I have been following the reports on this forum about the shortage of availability on these and while I get the performance pack may have supply chain issues which is frustrating I just don’t get the black paint shortage. Just venting, unless a Ford rep can shed some light as to how they are addressing this. If it’s the strike it is what it is just wish they would shed some light on how or if they are addressing the shortage. I know my wait time (8/15 order confirm email from ford) is short comparatively.
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
The roof is done off line at a smaller mod center.
They have limited capacity.
Simple as that.
I think they can have up to 8% of vehicles get NP.

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
I have been following the reports on this forum about the shortage of availability on these and while I get the performance pack may have supply chain issues which is frustrating I just don’t get the black paint shortage. Just venting, unless a Ford rep can shed some light as to how they are addressing this. If it’s the strike it is what it is just wish they would shed some light on how or if they are addressing the shortage. I know my wait time (8/15 order confirm email from ford) is short comparatively.
Yours should be close if not picked already. I got my confirmation on 8/21 and I got the VIN email yesterday.

OP
OP

Knightro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport
The roof is done off line at a smaller mod center.
They have limited capacity.
Simple as that.
I think they can have up to 8% of vehicles get NP.
Ugh that should have been addressed as soon as the orders started piling in. Probably focused on keeping the business afloat first. Thanks for the info though.
Sponsored