• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Nite Pony Package on constraint

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
Anyone have any idea how long the nite pony package will be on constraint for? Thanks
Sponsored

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
They need to hire more roof only painters or pay more overtime to these guys.
Maybe it's old age or I'm just mentally challenged, but for the life of me I still can't figure out what's so difficult about getting a black roof. :crazy:

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
is it only the roof, or are they having issues getting the black wheels? That was a big deal with GM and the C8's

OP
OP
MikenDallas

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
I agree it’s kind of ridiculous. I’m just trying to see if I can even place an order now or not.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Maybe it's old age or I'm just mentally challenged, but for the life of me I still can't figure out what's so difficult about getting a black roof. :crazy:
From what I have heard, it takes longer to produce as it has to go through more steps to be painted. They want to produce a certain number of mustangs per day, so they can only slow down the process for any given time constraint so much to hit that number. If they made 100% of the cars with a black roof, total units per day decreases, so they cap it at a certain percent. This process is also shared with Dark Horse Appearance pacakge cars, which is something else to consider.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
From what I have heard, it takes longer to produce as it has to go through more steps to be painted. They want to produce a certain number of mustangs per day, so they can only slow down the process for any given time constraint so much to hit that number. If they made 100% of the cars with a black roof, total units per day decreases, so they cap it at a certain percent. This process is also shared with Dark Horse Appearance pacakge cars, which is something else to consider.
I'm sure you're right. I know very little to nothing about the building process. It's just getting a little frustrating.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Constraints doesn't mean they are not making them, just that they are limiting them.

No one here knows what it is causing the constraint on the Nite Pony Packages.

You can still order a Nite Pony car and you could get lucky or have to wait longer.
Sponsored