• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack

dbtgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I have a shadow black S650 with the nite pony package and performance package and those are the wheels that came with my car. Love the look (for stock wheels) but the only thing that sucks is that Ford thought it was a good idea to put silver lug nuts on an all black wheel. seems like an oversight but maybe that's just me
It's not an oversight, it's just Ford's way - saves money...
Sponsored

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
That is my dilemma. The Performance Package says Performance Rear Wing – Painted Body Colour . I have read in various posts if you order the Nite Pony Package you then receive the same spoiler in Black. That's great, BUT I would like to be able to see it in writing. I would be quite upset if I order a vehicle and it arrives with a body colour Rear Wing. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
Just cruising dealer web sites and came across a GT with PP and Nite Pony Pkg. Surprise, surprise the Performance Rear Wing spoiler is BODY COLOR. Now I am really confused. Have a look, https://fraserford.ca/view/new-2024-ford-mustang-894472/ How will you know what to expect when your vehicle arrives and not surprised!

Last edited:

mark46l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP2 2020