• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
You say the builder pics match the order guide, that is false. Look at post #8 he explains it clear as day homeboy.
You’re really digging hard on misinterpreting my light hearted comment and getting offended by it 🤣
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
As he said. The labels are just switched in the builder. Here is a screenshot of my build on the order tracking website. You can see I have the Nite Pony and Performance Package, and it will have Black Painted Wheels

S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack Screenshot_20230428_184151_Chrome

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
You’re really digging hard on misinterpreting my light hearted comment and getting offended by it 🤣
Did you not say that? Just don't want others to read it and take it as fact. No one's offended here.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
It’s not clear if the spoiler on PP NP cars is black either. When I put my VIN in Ford’s order tracker it specifically says I have a body colored rear spoiler. I ordered PP + nite pony. Yet every car we’ve seen with PP NP has black spoiler
You’rethinking too much into it dude. The nite pony makes the badges, roof and spoiler black. Mine says the same thing as far “spoiler painted body color” but the note pony changes that

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
As he said. The labels are just switched in the builder. Here is a screenshot of my build on the order tracking website. You can see I have the Nite Pony and Performance Package, and it will have Black Painted Wheels

Screenshot_20230428_184151_Chrome.jpg
I'm really hoping that picture is incorrect too because the wheels are completely different than the performance pack ones and the spoiler is the smaller NP one. They really made this confusing but I'm still betting it'll show up looking like the promotional pictures and vehicles they've been using.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
yeah, thats just the generic build and price placeholder, my GB GTPP looks the same despite having the bronze pack

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Did you not say that? Just don't want others to read it and take it as fact. No one's offended here.
Lmao you joined this forum a month ago and honestly have no fucking clue of most things. Like a typical Californian who deals in absolutes when it comes to political correctness, but in reality I didn’t say pics I was referring to the descriptions and those corresponding in the order guide since there aren’t any. That’s the misinterpretation. Everyone knows the infographics for most things on the build site are not correct. Welcome to the party.

OP
OP
TTown

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
This spoiler and wheel issue is, as far as I can tell, the most glaring error on the build site. Why Ford hasn't noticed or just wont make the fix is beyond me.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Lmao you joined this forum a month ago and honestly have no fucking clue of most things. Like a typical Californian who deals in absolutes when it comes to political correctness, but in reality I didn’t say pics I was referring to the descriptions and those corresponding in the order guide since there aren’t any. That’s the misinterpretation. Everyone knows the infographics for most things on the build site are not correct. Welcome to the party.
S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack Screenshot_2023-04-28-21-37-21-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

🤔🤔🤔

Who cares when I join at least I own up to my words. And stereotyping someone based on where they live is kinda cringe.

Relax dude. I was just responding to what you said.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Y’all are making this so difficult.
PP comes with the crazy multispoke rims. If you get the Nite Pony package you get the black version of those. If you get the bronze package you get the bronze version of them.
PP also comes with the raised spoiler. If you get NP it will be painted black.

Non-PP cars come with the split silver split 5 spoke wheels. Again, NP gets the back version of them, bronze gets the bronze version of them.

The wheels that look like a star are an option for PP cars w/o NP.

Pic below of NP non PP wheels. THESE ARE WHAT SHOW ON THE BUILDER FOR PP BUT ARE INCORRECT.

S650 Mustang Ordering Question - Nite Pony Package & Perf. Pack 9B9D451F-ACE0-4020-9987-8635CDA358B5

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Has anyone been able to confirm that the Nite Pony and Performance Packs come with the wheels in this pickture plus this black elevated spoiler? The build site isn't clear. Perhaps it will become clear on the next build-site revision. Surely someone has ordered and had this combo confirmed one way or another with their dealer, etc.?

1681661468504.png
That is my dilemma. The Performance Package says Performance Rear Wing – Painted Body Colour . I have read in various posts if you order the Nite Pony Package you then receive the same spoiler in Black. That's great, BUT I would like to be able to see it in writing. I would be quite upset if I order a vehicle and it arrives with a body colour Rear Wing. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That is my dilemma. The Performance Package says Performance Rear Wing – Painted Body Colour . I have read in various posts if you order the Nite Pony Package you then receive the same spoiler in Black. That's great, BUT I would like to be able to see it in writing. I would be quite upset if I order a vehicle and it arrives with a body colour Rear Wing. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
It will be black, I already got my car with the same packages.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
So I did some detective work and feel like I found a reason the builder may be wrong.

When you look at the performance package it says this:
1682706041647.png

Note how it says "Black Painted Aluminum Wheels"

However the wheels you get with the nite pony package are these:
1682706099482.png

"Ebony Black-Painted Aluminum Wheels" which are these selected below that come with the nite pony package

1682706142233.png

But the "Black Painted Aluminum wheels" that the PP says it comes with are shown as these:
1682706207156.png

These are clearly not black. Now the wheels that we see in the promotional pictures that everyone seems to want are listed as the "Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum Wheels"

1682706276490.png

I believe that the pictures on the builder for the "Black Painted Aluminum Wheels" and "Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum Wheels" are switched which is leading to this whole confusion because the wheels they refer to as "black painted aluminum wheels" are clearly not black and the "machined with tarnished dark aluminum" sounds more like the wheel that it is switched with. Therefore, we should still be getting the promotional picture wheels if you get the PP and NP.

Edit:
Found more proof that confirms it in the order guide:
1682707410922.png

67J is the performance pack so without the performance pack we get the ebony black painted wheels and with it we get the black painted aluminum wheels which should be the ones that are currently listed as "Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum Wheels" in the builder incorrectly.

This is exactly how i ended up with the incorrect wheels on my order. I ordered the "Black Painted aluminum" wheels with my GT PP, and ended up getting those wheels that are obviously not black. Unfortunately, when i made my order on 3/27, there were no pictures. Once the Config tool opened up, i realized the mistake, tried changing it but the VIN had been issued and i couldnt change the order. I tried working with my dealer on a price cut or something but his manager essentially told me to get bent. They arent awful and will be fine until i slap some aftermarket wheels on, just annoyed that ford made that mistake and wouldnt do anything to fix it.

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
I have a shadow black S650 with the nite pony package and performance package and those are the wheels that came with my car. Love the look (for stock wheels) but the only thing that sucks is that Ford thought it was a good idea to put silver lug nuts on an all black wheel. seems like an oversight but maybe that's just me

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
PP comes with the crazy multispoke rims.

9B9D451F-ACE0-4020-9987-8635CDA358B5.png
Yup, those are the wheels that came on my car. I wasn't crazy about them when I ordered it, and I knew they'd be a pain in the posterior to clean. Put on my new wheels and tires on yesterday. 🙂
Sponsored