• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Nite Pony Package vent.........

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Bronze looks great on a white vehicle...

This is what mine should look like.

All of my vehicles have been white with black wheels. I was going to go NP pkg, but didn't want black mirror caps and rear wing, so went bronze.

Oxford White 7.jpg
That looks stunning. If I ever decide to changeout my stock GT/CS wheels they are going to be bronze.
Sponsored

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Bronze looks great on a white vehicle...

This is what mine should look like.

All of my vehicles have been white with black wheels. I was going to go NP pkg, but didn't want black mirror caps and rear wing, so went bronze.

Oxford White 7.jpg
Yeah Bronze looks really good with White. I also like how the headlamps are white so it matches the color of the car. I know NP blacks out the headlamps which is another reason I wanted NP.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
So I read your quote wrong. šŸ˜‚ Got it... That does make this sound like a fair deal. Curious what apeman is seeing for a price too.

They want 50% up front, which is fine, but I told them I'd wait to commit until the new car is closer to delivery (scheduled for 7/24 build week). I'd prefer a $500 (refundable) deposit, of course.

Also curious: when I got my current Mustang tinted (different company), they didn't cover the door panels with plastic, and it left some drip marks that have been near impossible to remove. I'm asking this place to do that this time. Has that been an issue for anyone else and any tips on how to remove those marks? (Apologies if that should be a different thread...)
One thing to note is my place was booked over 6 weeks out so keep that in mind when you eventually do commit somewhere.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
With such a high take rate of NP on customer orders, Iā€™m sure that just means there will be less NP on dealer stock orders.
So I predict a majority of NP cars will be customer orders which makes us the cool kids.

LosBarrios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si Sonic Grey Pearl
Has anybody considered dropping NP? Considering that Ford only allocated enough black roof's for 13% of orders, I feel like we won't see any additional NP's until next year.
I literally just did that today. Contacted my sales guy and he said he would make the change in my order. Didnā€™t really want to spend for the performance pack initially, but at least now Iā€™ll get all the goodies up front.
Iā€™ll update as I hear more on my end.

lastsun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Anyone else with NP received scheduled email today?

I was going to remove NP today but got scheduled email right when the dealer tried to remove it.

Order placed 5/11

Hope this is a good sign..

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I got scheduled for August 21st with NP!

Ordered on 05/16

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Anyone else with NP received scheduled email today?

I was going to remove NP today but got scheduled email right when the dealer tried to remove it.

Order placed 5/11

Hope this is a good sign..
I got my email today. Build date 8/28

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
With such a high take rate of NP on customer orders, Iā€™m sure that just means there will be less NP on dealer stock orders.
So I predict a majority of NP cars will be customer orders which makes us the cool kids.
Facts lol, What color interior did you get ?

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
OP I hear ya. We all gotta vent sometimes!

My turn, I need to vent about Ford wanting to reduce the number of parts their vehicles have to increase quality control, simplify production and supply chain, and reduce costs...

We all know how this is going to turn out when Ford reduces the number of parts on a new vehicle... šŸ¤£
S650 Mustang Nite Pony Package vent......... 1686944649877
Sponsored