• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Nite Pony Package vent.........

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Not sure if you reached out to the Ford Marketing Program Headquarters @ 1 (800) 334-4375. They gave me my VIN and production date. My dealer didn’t contact me with that info for another week. I ordered on 3/27 and it was supposed to go into production 6/22, but when I checked yesterday it was already in production!!

Hope they can help you, yes I did order PP and NP packages.
Sponsored

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I should have been clearer. It's only the impact zones that get wrapped. Ceramic on everything, plus interior tint. Not as good... I think the place is very good, but when I saw unfairslide's $2900, it made me wonder about the extra $1050....
Mine is $3400 less the $500 deposit for just the bumper and headlights. So for about 500 more than mine for hood fenders and pillars I'd say you got a pretty good deal.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Mine is $3400 less the $500 deposit for just the bumper and headlights. So for about 500 more than mine for hood fenders and pillars I'd say you got a pretty good deal.
So I read your quote wrong. 😂 Got it... That does make this sound like a fair deal. Curious what apeman is seeing for a price too.

They want 50% up front, which is fine, but I told them I'd wait to commit until the new car is closer to delivery (scheduled for 7/24 build week). I'd prefer a $500 (refundable) deposit, of course.

Also curious: when I got my current Mustang tinted (different company), they didn't cover the door panels with plastic, and it left some drip marks that have been near impossible to remove. I'm asking this place to do that this time. Has that been an issue for anyone else and any tips on how to remove those marks? (Apologies if that should be a different thread...)

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Here’s a few quotes in DFW. I have some other quotes but they either were too expensive or seemed like poorer quality.
The dude who called from Ceramic Pro was a total dbag, won’t be using them even if they’re highly reviewed.

S650 Mustang Nite Pony Package vent......... IMG_4320

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Here’s a few quotes in DFW. I have some other quotes but they either were too expensive or seemed like poorer quality.
The dude who called from Ceramic Pro was a total dbag, won’t be using them even if they’re highly reviewed.

IMG_4320.jpeg
Thank you, interstellar! Your note made me laugh. I agree. We should be able to get quality work AND friendly service.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Has anybody considered dropping NP? Considering that Ford only allocated enough black roof's for 13% of orders, I feel like we won't see any additional NP's until next year.

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Has anybody considered dropping NP? Considering that Ford only allocated enough black roof's for 13% of orders, I feel like we won't see any additional NP's until next year.
Oh Lord!! Next year?!?! Don't tell me that!! I considered dropping it, but I don't think I'm going to as it's really what I want

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Yup gonna change it up completely, thinking carbonized grey with the upgraded 5 star wheels.

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Screenshot_2023-06-13-18-51-06-57_2dff0e110cbb5dcf452c3609775e0d0f.jpg

This is my estimate for everything. I believe the paint correction can be negotiated down as there won't be too much work to be done on a new car. I searched Google and Yelp reviews to find the highest rated shop near me and see what customers had to say about them. This place had tons of excellent reviews online so I decided to go with them. Price will vary depending on where you go but I wanted someone I could trust. When they called for the deposit they were very friendly and answered all the questions I had.

One big thing to look out for is if they wrap the edges. If they don't care enough to wrap the edges on PPF a visible line of dirt will eventually appear and maybe even start to bubble. Another thing to look for is what products they use. The shop I chose uses Xpel which is one of the industry leads right now in car protection. The warranty on the PPF is 10yr and the ceramic coating is 4 which in my opinion, more than justifies the price.

Screenshot_2023-06-13-18-55-02-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-13-18-55-11-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

These are the levels of PPF they offer. I chose level 1 as I didn't want a level 2 with half of the PPF on the hood which will get dirty and show a clear edge. Only wanted parts that would be fully covered and have wrapped edges. Although this place is willing to work with you so I'm going to see how much extra it would be to get the hood as well. Some places only sell in bulk so you have to get standard levels whereas this place offers more variety. I would love a level 3 or even the full car but it would add $4-5k on top of everything and I just couldn't justify it when getting a panel repainted is so much cheaper.

Another cool thing with PPF these days are smoked/satin clear bras which makes your car look frosted. Would be a cool option if you went full car.

One thing to note with ceramic coating is it's not recommended to take through car washes. The abrasive chemicals they use aren't designed with ceramic coats in mind so it's preferred if you buy specific soaps and do it yourself. A big benefit is how easy it is to clean so washing your car can be fast and having a nice clean car will make you want to go out and spend 20-30min every few days to week to get it shiny. I plan on using mainly a waterless wash as necessary and then a full clean at least once a month. Best thing about the waterless is just keeping it in your car with some microfiber towels and you can quickly and easily clean dirt and bird poo without letting it sit too long.

Anyways hoped that helped!
Thank you for the info. Very very helpful.

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Being in another state @unfairslide can't help you with cost but here is what you need to do. Find the best detailer in your area. One that does high end cars. Talk to them. Tell them what you want to accomplish and let them give you a quote. A simple rule to remember is that you do not buy PPF or ceramic, you buy the detailer. Once you make your choice go by their recommendations.

As far as what to get, you should do the entire front clip. That includes the full bumper, full fenders, the entire hood (trust me do not skimp here, get the full hood), and the headlights. You also should do the "A" pillars and at least this front part of the roof. Lastly you might want to do the front and rear of the quarter panels. Then you ceramic coat the entire car. A 1st class job will probably run $2500 to $3500 including paint correction and prep. And yes even brand new cars may need some degree of paint correction. Oh, and do not forget the wheels. Preferably the entire wheel, face front and barrel. Cost will be around $500. Not cheap but worth every penny especially on intricate wheels. Makes cleaning them a breeze.

So, yes, a large up front expenditure, but worth it. My 2019 is now over four years old and looks brand new.

NMD Detailing83.jpeg
Thank you. I am in Phoenix,AZ. So I’ll start looking around as I wait for the car to come in. If anyone in this forum knows a good place for that here in Phoenix, I’d appreciate any recommendations.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just dropped it and went with the BP. Also got my priority bumped to 3. Lets see what happens.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Oh Lord!! Next year?!?! Don't tell me that!! I considered dropping it, but I don't think I'm going to as it's really what I want
If the allocations are true, then I don't see how Ford can fulfill all 40% of NP orders until Q4 this year or early next year.

I'm considering switching to the bronze package.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Bronze looks great on a white vehicle...

This is what mine should look like.

All of my vehicles have been white with black wheels. I was going to go NP pkg, but didn't want black mirror caps and rear wing, so went bronze.

S650 Mustang Nite Pony Package vent......... Oxford White 7

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
It really sucks that all of you may not get the car you originally wanted. I find it interesting that the take rate on the NPP is so much higher than the old Black Accent Package. Maybe there was really something behind the renaming process what with getting the public involved. It may have been a publicity stunt but it obviously worked.
Sponsored