• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang_Qi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I would like to know when can I reserve a 2024 Mustang at the earliest and can I get a new one by the end of 2023?
Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I'm more interested in what those "lines" are tracing as they move across the screen. It's definitely the silhouette of some element of the design. Someone above thought guge cluster. I think it could be the rear view hidden in plain sight.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
I'm more interested in what those "lines" are tracing as they move across the screen. It's definitely the silhouette of some element of the design. Someone above thought guge cluster. I think it could be the rear view hidden in plain sight.
Hmmm. I think you're reading into too much.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Apart from the sound (which sounds a bit crispier than the current model to me) and design elements, I am also curious about little details such as if we are going to have fully electric seats with memory function (maybe different styles as well), blind spot detections system (which wasn't available for Europe), MagneRide 2.0, and other stuff which makes the car even more appealing. Imagine the Stang with a sun or moon roof. That would be sick :D

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Imagine the Stang with a sun or moon roof. That would be sick :D

NO! No sunroofs or glass roofs on sports cars and muscle cars! No! Make it stopppppppp!
Seemingly every damn car sold today (aside from the Explorer and Escape) force you to get a sunroof or pano roof for the higher trim levels. F**k that! I'm not interested in a "feature" that's going to go to shit and leak in a few years. Make it stoppppppp!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer

NO! No sunroofs or glass roofs on sports cars and muscle cars! No! Make it stopppppppp!
Seemingly every damn car sold today (aside from the Explorer and Escape) force you to get a sunroof or pano roof for the higher trim levels. F**k that! I'm not interested in a "feature" that's going to go to shit and leak in a few years. Make it stoppppppp!
Agreed, leave that stuff to something like a Lincoln coupe. Where the owners won't care that it raises the center of gravity and adds weight. Not to mention, at Lincoln's price point, they would actually be able to make a sunroof that was well made, and lasted over time without leaking, like you said.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Imagine they reveal it with those roof lines...man i would laugh out loud and send you a DM right away haha!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know many Americans don't like it in Muscle or Pony Cars, but i like the Ambient light in the S550 and I am sure they will extend that in the new model.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Sounds like a coyote that’s been tuned. Very sharp. The decel is super smooth.

the imagery looks like the startup screen for the dash cluster right above the steering wheel - or somewhere along that lengthy panoramic screen.

if we can’t get a real new platform, at least they look to bepunching up the details. Looks pretty nice.

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If they pair the Godzilla with a Tremec then I’m in!
I would love that, but I don't have faith in Ford to move away from the MT-82 in the GT.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they ask the Engineer's how to use it in an EV S750. 😂

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I would like to know when can I reserve a 2024 Mustang at the earliest and can I get a new one by the end of 2023?
MY24 reservations, order bank opening and production dates are unknown; they could be announced during the September reveal of the S650, just a few weeks away.

Last edited:

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
Sounds a lot like my car with the Ford performance cat back and h pipe

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black