• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Finally getting rid of the black trunk trim ...

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang GT gets new badge design and loses black trunk trim - revealed in latest Stampede teaser gt

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Given the rear camera would be centralized in the trunk lid, I'm assuming there'll be another badge to the right of the GT badge in the picture. If that GT badge was centralized, the camera would be between the G and the T.

If that makes sense :)

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Given the rear camera would be centralized in the trunk lid, I'm assuming there'll be another badge to the right of the GT badge in the picture. If that GT badge was centralized, the camera would be between the G and the T.

You are wrong, the way it looks is because of the extreme angle if the crease distorting the proportion

Birddogjr350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 FX4 2016 ford explorer Sport

maybe the "500 badge" is to the right of the "GT" on the other side of the back up camera!!!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Forget the color and the camera. What is a “Performance“ GT?
Well, the Mach E GT has a "performance" option.......although I had to Google the upgrade

" The Mach-E GT Performance Edition takes things a bit further. Although horsepower is unchanged, torque rises to 634 lb-ft, and it also gets MagneRide dampers, sticky summer rubber, and upgraded Brembo brakes at the front wheels. Range falls by just 10 miles versus the standard Mustang Mach-E GT, from 270 miles to 260 "

So, potentially similar to the Performance Pack option we get now of the S550 GT.......only called out on the badge for the first time?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
well it's not like the GT isn't a performance car now is it? It's just Marketing screwing with your mind, implying more performance from the GT trim than it would otherwise merit. It must be or else they wouldn't "double-plus good" apply the "performance" label into the cheap bit of plastic...

Man, I'm guessing you guys read world events and investing advice from tea leaves too?

As to offset, yeah there's probably a '5.0" on the other side of the camera centerline.